Reviews for The Growing Process
RikkuGippalFan chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
plz update soon.. heh.. this story is really good!
Vesper Mucha chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
i really like ur story but seeing as u havent updated since wa 2004 i dont think i should expect u to update...but either way great story
Moonlitesadness chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
I know I read this like two years, almost three, years late, but are you going to continue this or not? I really liked it and I didn't like the cliff hanger at the end of Chapter 2. Well Good job and God Bless.
Tee Vee chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
This was really funny. I like your Gippal a lot. You should get back to updating this.

Smile! :)
PSPhreak chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
update soon...i'm begging you.
gikku fan chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
i didnt really like the thought of gippal thinking rikku as his sister you shouldnt have put that in
gikku fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
that was a really good chappy and i can twait to read the second one. juss thought that i should review on the first on first
FlyHigh4Life chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Update already...please... _
Gippal the Pimp chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Aww. Poor Rikku. He likes her as a sister. :( That's sad. Well... Kind of. I'm sure you get what I mean since you wrote the story, and all.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Wow, I really like where this story is going! It's something I'll be looking forward to reading more of in the future! :D Keep it up!

-Moshi Moshi Mai
skyhopper chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
lol my first reaction when i noticed that there wasn't anymore chapters so far and i'm like, "What! NO!" hahaha anyway cya next time.
Ms. Imperfection chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
Positively marvelous! Skillful writing and excellent characterization so far, but most especially on Gippal. I liked his openness-and loved Rikku's reaction to the sister comment. Keep up the good work! I'll be (im)patiently awaiting the next installment to this
flower on thewind chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
tee hee, i like the interaction between rikku and gippal, it's so cute! makes me all waffy and stuff :p you're a really good writer in the making! write more often _;
yunikka24 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
that's just so darn sad and yet it makes me happy and makes me want more. as long as it will be rxg i mean some people will start out with gippal breaking rikku's heart and rikku moves onto someone else like baralai. i call that false hope. i do like this fic! I hope you keep updating -
ilovesoup1 chapter 2 . 8/17/2004