Reviews for Battle of the Four Beasts
InuyashaCrazI chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Some of the story I do not under stand. BUT THAT IS REALLY GOOD DETAIL!
val'tanelle chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
*doesn't care about discontinued status and alerts awesome story*
val'tanelle chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Holy shit o_O
val'tanelle chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Rei is slightly worried? XD Kai just got pounced by a demon! He's SLIGHTLY worried? XD
val'tanelle chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Boring? D: that was exciting! Naraku's coming!
val'tanelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
*faints at the awesome idea even though she only watched Inu-Yasha in her childhood and knows that upon reading a discontinued fanfic she would inevitably be forever be tormented by the lack of ending*
twilley chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
I'm happy to find at least one version of BeybladexInuyasha crossover that doesn't threaten my sanity, even if it's discontinued.

I'm equally (if not more) happy with your story writing, as you didn't attempt to rush out all the events as other stories I've read. Your idea of of the four sacred souls in the prologue is definitely original, and an interesting turn compared to the typical 'oh what's this shard doing in my pocket? Shi-! And they get pulled into the well'. No offense to anyone else if your idea sounds like this.

In short, I think your story has loads of potential to infinitely more original than it already is and I was wondering whether you would consider the continuation? But if it's a definite no, could you share some spoilers? If no again, then my heart will probably break in two. LOL JOKES.

Anyway, writer's block, real life circumstances, or just plain disinterest in the story (loads of other readers are interested still. Hint hint. ;D), I'll try to understand your reason for your discontinuation.

Just wanted to let you know about my thoughts on your awesome story and how much I think it deserves an update. :)
An Honest Politician chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Hi. It might seem a bit redundent to ask, but is there any way you would consider continuing this fic?

If I ask really nicely with sugared candies on top?

Pretty please...

I'm even willing to beg :)
Keight Ylonen chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
well, considering that there hasn't been an update since 2005 (if I could use bolds right now, I would put '2005' in bolds, mind you), an update would be higly appreciated.

this is the second beyXinu xover I've read. the first one sucked so bad... uu it was/is so confusing! (can't remember which one is, though).

but yours is great! I love it! X3 although, I still don't quite get how the 'mercury moster' attacked, and why kai was laughing like mad and rei started crying... other than that, I'm fine lol

AH! just don't you dare telling me you have discontinued this fic! DX seriously, I'm praying to every god this ficcy is just on hiatus. I really hope so ;o;
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
weird! (in a good way)
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
its a funny story. nicely written.
Darkness-Surrounding chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Tomorrow will be your three year anniversary of the last time you updated. :( How sad is that... It was such a good story to. :(
drowing-in-the-distance chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
Wow, what a good story. Im a little confused on this chapter though. The demon made them feel the emotions that they were scared of showing? Or the emotion that the showed the least? I didn't really get that part. Otherwise its clear. Anyway, you really should update. I really really want to know what happens. It looks like you havent up dated for over two years! Did you give up on this story? NO! *cries in corner* Hmm, will anybody have some reacton from the Inuyasha gang that Kai's emotion was laughter? He's my favorite character! For some reason I really like that the Inuyasha gang don't like him much. I don't want them to either! They seem like they would hate him anyway. God theres so much thats cool about this story. Im really sad cause I think you've given up. :( :( :( :( :( Oh and I like how in-character everyone is. I love Kai to! I hope theres a lot of Kai-torture! I like it when theres anything to do with Kai actually. Are you gonna go into Kai's past or whatever? Just wondering, cause a lot of stories do, but this one doesnt seem like it would. Thats cool though, Im just curious. Ops, I made the review really long again. Sorry, I have ADHD. I kinda lose my train of thought a lot. Im gonna cry if you dont update! Pawease. *gives big eyes*
MakruTree chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i like it
eau de nil chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Ah, now here's a hidden gem among crossovers. It beats all the Beyblade crossovers with another anime I have read. Everyone's pretty much in character, there's interesting twists in plots, and everything's just lovely.

I especially love Kai.