Reviews for You Were Never Alone
TooBusyBeingAnAwkoTaco chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
The ending was so cute! Loved the one shot, keep up the good work! :)
Polska-1999 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I loved it, and, yes, people still read these old-time stories!
PeaceLoveAndEli chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AWWWWWWW that was so cute! Poor Sam! I love Danny he and Sam are perfect for each other! I'm putting this in my faves!
soulofmind chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
The awesomeness of your oneshots overwhelms me. I'd make better revies, but I wanna keep reeeeading.
ellameno chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
... meep! :'(

so... GOOD! extremely sad, but SERIOUSLY romantic! i love it!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww, Happy Ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is a well written story, but this would NEVER happen in the world of Danny Phantom. Could you base it around something else? Please, next time be true to the characters. I felt like I didn't even know them. Sam is always the voice of reason, so she would never hurt herself. Danny would NOT have those kinds of thoughts about her since they were just friends for a long time, and Danny often liked other girls. Also, Danny has a knack of keeping things locked up, so all these mood swings would be out of character. If you want to write about something dark, write about Danny's dark side, or about a villain attacking Danny. There is plenty to work with without changing the character's personalities.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw poor Sam...good story though!
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
OMG, that was TAWSOME! AMAZING! STUPENDOUS! 3781328723486 HABRILLION STARS!

Spontaneous praise aside, I have one little quirky thing that I have to add. Why is it, that you DP fanauthors always love to make it so Danny is easily aroused? I don't have a problem with that, I think "seme" guys are funny but... my point is, it's a quirk, and I have to point out quirks. _
the North Star's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I have but one word for this; AW...
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very good fic. I'm sorry to say that many fics in this fandom are not well written, so yours was a breathe of freash air. *favs*
theMotherQuirk chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Sam doesn't seem like the type to angst over anything- she's too aware that things in other places are way worse.

But your writing is amazing, and I really enjoyed this. :)
Vanya Starwind chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
And this one needs an update. Sam in counseling, or having a relapse. Angst is hot!
heya chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
2004? how come I didn't see it before then, eh? thats a really great story. I like the emotion, and the only weird (and rushed-feeling) part was the end-of-the-middle, if that makes sense. After Sam hears his speech and before danny kisses her. but wtvr that was a cool story. i rate it 8 out of 10!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw and oh wow i liked that one for a first

it was really good but then again i've always loved ur writing so i could be biased especially cuz i just read ur first one

but either way u rock