Reviews for Glass Slipper
yumearashi chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
SO CUTE ARGH IM DYING OF CUTENESS YOU ARE AWESOME END OF STORY *weeps tears of happiness* I am so freaking glad I read this oh mai gawd this is awesome awesome and awesome I can never write a story like this in my whole entire life TT CUTE. CUTE. and CUTE. Nothing more to say. Awesome.
yumearashi chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Hilarious. I wanted to post earlier, but my laptop just ran out of battery and I continued reading because I was so addicted XD I'd say though, Ryo is badass. So is Ruki. Best. Couple. EVAR. Will review more at a later chapter!
Agumon'sFrozenWind chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
ID describe Jeri;s hair like an auburn w/ a tint of red in it
Chuck Norris Cries chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Rika's last name is NONAKA not Makino. btw, pretty good story. luv it!
FluffyJazz96 chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Hi! This fic is awesome and totally fun to read. I hope you can make more(though I haven't read all of your fics...)!

I'm going happy-reading now! Bye!
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
Nice story :) Hey! Do you watch Shugo Chara? Cause there is a character called Saaya in it that REALLY resembles Ayashi.
twiinklestar chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
That was soo adorable. There were a few typos I think but overall it was incredible! The ending was the very best part I think. Very kawaii ;)! Good job!
TehWriter chapter 12 . 6/11/2008
that was ... MAJORLY CUTE! I loved this story. And when Rika kept saying don't die, I think I was ready to cry. LOL :)
TehWriter chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
LOL! Nice message on the answering machine! HAHA! great story. I'm loving it :D
TehWriter chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
LOL! this is good so far, I'm enjoying every word of it :P :)
MicchiMicchi chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
gahh that was amazing
katy007 chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
OMG!THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND WELL-WRITTEN!I LOVED IT!:):)WRITE MORE RYUKI PLEASE
Star of Shadow chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
Kawaii!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
HAHA! ayashi fainted serves u right bitch! mwuahaha -
nmshy chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
This story was funny, cute, and sweet all at the same time.;p