Reviews for Predator: You Can't Go Home Again
Queen Serenity chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I was more than a little disappointed to find this unfinished... I enjoyed reading the first two of your stories and wanted to see the two characters finally get involved. I hope you continue someday!
xVentressx chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
I hope you will finish it soon:)
MoonJade 1307 chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
What...no it has to continue... I've been reading the three stories for the last four days and it just.. stopped. -cries- No I have to know what happened to Raha and Gui'. Strange but she is his and he is hers. It just can't end this way...

I love how well thought out this story has been and how you meshed them together so well... hopefully this will prode your muse into gettin off her bum and helpin you complete this.

_ -begs- plz i shall wait
Tori chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
Hey, I started reading this series...mercy, about 4 years ago, and forgot about it until now. (I was watching Predator 2 and remembered this story and hunted it down). I must say, it was quite an enjoyable way to spend the last few hours. I just wanted to say good job, and that I hope you can update again soon. It's a great story considering I rememberd it after this long and wanted to read more. Keep up the good work!
TenWings chapter 13 . 6/4/2006
update soon please!
Prairiefire chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
Now, as a bad guy in this story I can honestly say, "Aw *, we're screwed."

Now, don't leave us hanging for months again.
Golden Wind chapter 13 . 5/1/2006
HAHA! Oh man, I have not heard that one before. I'm writing it down! :D Congratulations on you r successes in university. I have just completed my finals and first year of university!

Man I thought the Soua were done for, but that ship rising from the earth was so cool! Kinda like how the Vanishing Isle rose up from the sea on the back of a giant turle :D. I so cannot wait to see what happens next, this is gonna be hell for Lyonas to exlpain, and a doubt everyone would believe such a thing to be true. I'm crossing my fingers, arms, toes, legs, eyes and myself for him! Awesome cahpter, good luck with university and have a great summer!
soulfulbee chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
Finally, its been a long time for this. I have been waiting for so freaking long. Woot, I expect an update yay.
Wanderer3 chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
Interesting. Hopefully the War will be put on hold until that giant ship can be investigated. This'll be somethin for sure. Gotta Blast!
chancelor22 chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
Oh, and a glorious return it was! Welcome back! Loved the update and hopefully the next won't be take so long? Can't wait!
caz chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
LMAO, Me? Patient? HA!

I should yell atcha more often! :D That's one hell of an update... impending doom, then squish, Lyonas shows up. :D I love that old bastard.
caz chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
okay... been five months... i've been patient... *STOMP!*

:D
Golden Wind chapter 12 . 11/8/2005
Dude! How could I not stay with such an aweseome wirter! Man do I feel you're pain, my writing had been put to halt because of university, but I'm almost done the first semester!

Man, I was so waiing for this confrontation! Steve totally got what was coming to him! But it makes me wonder if her was telling the truth about Treasa about running to the streets...*glup*...Oh please say he was lying! I could just see the look on Steve's face when Gui hoisted him up into the air, then when he got the knife in his gut! PRICELESS! COURTNEY KICKS ASS!

Hee hee. Anyway, I loved this chapter! I wish you all the luck on your next one, with college and with life! Later days!
Tilius chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
Liked the new chapter. Can't wait fore more.
soulfulbee chapter 12 . 10/21/2005
awesome writing. His death was way to good for him. Oh well that how the cookie crumbles. Looking forward to reading the next chapter hehe.