Reviews for Mists of Time
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Beautiful. I figured out Haruka and Michiru but not Rei and Ami. Amazing work. Just amazing.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Does Setsuna think that Lancelot and Guinevere are Endymion and Serenity?
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
This is just amazing.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Love how you are mixing this with the Aurthian legend. Great work.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This is going to be good.
Progos chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
You, madam, are entirely too good. You have kept me up far too late. Well done.
Alrissa chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Lady-Rosalyn chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
This is such a wonderful story... Well written, the stories fit together very well. I love it!
J chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
this is really good
elianthos chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
It's really an amazing work. I loved the plot (in the beginning it seemed to rely quite heavily on to Zimmer Bradley's book, but then the story took flight beatifully), and the way you tied SM with Arthurian legends and Greek mithology was perfect.

I'm a die-hard Ami and Setsuna's fan, so I really enjoyed them being friends in this story.

And your writing style was poetic and evocative and suited the topic so well...

Thank you for this story.

By the way, if you're looking for good Arthurian tales-related books and fantasy manga, you might try French writer Michel Rio's trilogy (Merlin, Morgana, Arthur) and Reiko Okano's "The Calling" (manga retelling of "The forgotten beasts of Eld" book). I've read the Italian translations, but they should be available in English.
rosenkron chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
I really enjoyed this story. Seeing Setsuna go through all of the events and seeing familiar faces along the was was great. I may not have been able to catch all of them, but I did get most of who was who right. I loved that little twist. Great story and wonderful plot!
Corisanna chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
Uwa... sugoi, Queen! I love it! I'm so curious as to who the 'extra' people were reborn as, though! Excellent work.
Spirit-hime chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
Wow. This is an amazing fic. I didn't think it was possible to combine Arthurian legend with the Sailormoon universe, but you pull it off beautifully. I'm glad to see you put a lot of research into this, and I love your characterization of Setsuna.
GreyAB chapter 5 . 10/15/2002
A very nice story, you have done a good job in mixing the Arthurian legends and Plutos role. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
riskygamble chapter 5 . 6/3/2002
That was gorgeous. You kept me guessing as to the incarnations of the senshi, and the story was dramatic and brilliantly paced. I hate you for making me cry, and I love you for being so damn good.