Reviews for And I Love You
ziraulo chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
ah..the wonders of pointless fluff...that sure helped me relax!
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Oh, I don't know about 'implausible'. I've drawn things that are important to me when I'm just doodling without paying attention. Without realizing it until afterwards. It happens.

Not OFTEN, but it does happen. And our little identity-issued detective certainly would have a lot on his mind.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Aw... and I just love pointless fluff.. I mean.. really I don't know how anyone doesn't.. course mabye thats just me *g* Anyway.. whatever you may say.. I love this pointless fluff so *applauds*
Lyn Jarewo Wors chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Fwee! I love your writing! I've also had the idea of Conan turning back into Shinichi the way you described in his day-dream. Great minds think alike, eh?

Wonderfully fluffy fluf x3 Made me feel fuzzy (ha!)I'd point out flaws, but there aren't any o_o atleast not to me!

Keep up the great work! ~LJW
Sanna chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Hi there !

This one was good please write some more .Well I and my friend Sara love Ran and Conan(Well Shinchi to exact)

Bye and good luck !
jennatoOlazieto siqn in chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
hella kute
EyesFallOpenXX chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
uuh.. you wrote he turned back into himself but she calls him Conan still i think you might need to fix that...but otherwise it is a good story! _
Anica106 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
OK, I swore to myself when I started reading that I wouldn't say this in the review, but...can't...fight...it...argh... Aw! Whew, there. Serously, I liked it, a lot. But een though it was cute, it was also sad, which made it even better. If that made sense. Anyway, good job!
darkwolf707 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
wow. that was so cool. i love it! do you have anything more like this?
Oro-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Kawaii much! "implausible" isn't the word I'd use; it seems more like a mother/son love to me, so it really makes a lot of sense. I'm a sucker for fluff!
Torachi chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
ARGH! ::falls over:: Stupid daydream! T-T And I was SO hoping that's what would actually happen...

Great job nontheless, though!
Amaya Hanyou chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
My Gawd it was absolutly adorable! I love the little points about the 'obnoxious sun' and such. Very very cute fic.
Ooshii Kurai chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Implausible but adorable. A very fluffy story. I kind of cracked up at that part where it all came out. But that's just because I'm NOT a fluff writer.

If it had been me I would have Ran go into a flurry of protest (I really like that statement lately) and have this whole love triangle go on... and so on and so on.

It was well written though. Very adorable. I look foward to more of your works in the future.

Ku-san
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
omigod, that was so adorably sweet! i had a feeling conan wouldn't just turn back like that..

very cute, i loved it!