Reviews for Myrtle before she moaned
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Awesome
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
Pretty nifty
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
Great. Interesting. Not canon (Myrtle is from Ravenclaw) but still great!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hoorah and not bad
Matt chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
I just finished this fic and its quite good. I like the meyrtle premise.. though.. it ended sort of abruptly. you culd have added a bit more in there about tom riddle or something.. just some background to make it interesting but it was very good nonetheless
The Bog Witch chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a story about Myrtle before. This is pretty interesting. I like the ending.
Deb-lil chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
I actually kind of like where you end it. Because we can fill in the rest. We've all read Chamber of Secrets. Just one question: Wasn't Myrtle a third year when she died?

Ah, who cares? I loved the POV in this fic. Well done.

Deb-lil chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Nice short-chapter. I still can't get over Minerva being called 'Minnie'. I always though calling Minerva anything but 'professor' would result in a punch to the face. Ah well, I love it anyways.
Deb-lil chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Wow, Mr. Dancel is quite the opposite from Snape, isn't he? I liked how the welcome-back-feast's speech doesn't deviate (or however you spell it) much from Dumbledore's future speeches.

Deb-lil chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Aw, poor Myrtle. Not many Myrtle fics out there, huh? I liked how McGonogall is in there, proper as ever.

~Deb-lil

P.S. I've finished your challenge.
0Rii chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Nobody does write about Myrtle. I wonder why. Hm...Personally I think you could have made this a bit longer and more detailed. Although it is a good story. I really liked it. And don't feel bad about only getting a few reviewers, like we've already established, (almost) nobody writes about Myrtle.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
This was a great story! I've never read a Myrtle fic before. If I have time I think I definately want to do one.
KrisB.723 chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
I think I know what's going to happy next. She going to get killed ha I know about this too much and can you make this one longer please
KrisB.723 chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Hey this is turning out to be like Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
KrisB.723 chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
This is getting really good love it