Reviews for Désolé
Rust Tea chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
This was really good. It's just like Jou to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and then end up hating himself for it. We need more shojo-ai!
Kikirini-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I'm learning french, but I still can't understand the majority of what you said.

Anyway, this was a great fic! I love Mai x Shizuka. When I first started my fic, "Still A Child", I couldn't find ANY other MxS fics, and now they're everywhere! Yay! This was great!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I cannot say anything without repeating rayemars-san, but I can express my satisfaction with this fic. Sad, yet beautiful.
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This was nice and very in character for them..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
WOW. I love this. It's very IC while still showing us a different side of Jounouchi and Mai. It's brilliant and I love the descriptions.
rayemars chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Mrs. Jounouchi seems very capable of throwing away the things that displease her.

I share this trait, but I hope I never share it to that extent.

This . . . is very sad. It's not angsty, or anything so trite as that; it's a natural play of consequences that comes from the actions of these characters, and the actions are a result of who they are.

That's saddening. Very, very saddening, despite the sense of hope at the end. Even if (or 'when' might be more appropriate) Jounouchi and Mai and Shizuka restore their usual balance, they're going to remember this. The next time any of them fight, they'll be struggling not to bring this up.

And . . . it's sad.

(Have I used that word enough yet?)

Je suis un menteur malheureux.