Reviews for Yoake Mae: Fate and Destiny
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 2 . 4/1
I think Ed is a little OoC but its cute... Al is going to love Shinka
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
WARNING! CARRY ON READING OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl named Clarissa. She was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad that she went to kill all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her as humane as possible, but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death, she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes, u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out. If u break this chain, u will see a little dead girl in your room. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or I'm sorry..m
figendog chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
lol, Neville and his toad, hes totally one of my fave harry potter characters!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
So, I take it Mustang didn't find out about Ed's feelings? And Vice versa?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
I sort of wish Ed had leapt in front of Mustang to protect him or something, but then he would have gotten hurt and not been able to go on. I like your way too, but Ed is probably either going to have a sappy confession scene or never tell him at all.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I have never seen the mirror of Erised used like that. It was brilliant. I only wish the same thing could have happened to Mustang.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
You completely ignored October third. I would have thought you would have added SOMETHING about that day. Other than that, great way for Ed's and Roy's alchemy to show up!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Well... I'm glad it ended well! ;D

FINALLY! There's FMA/HP xover fic with obvious hints of RoyEd! With well refreshing story! Yaaaayy! Banzai!

Roy worried about Ed is so sweet! XD

Don't worry, Roy. Ed DEFINITELY named Shinka after you :3
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
WAHH! CONTINUE :]]]
reidxxfangirlxx88 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
i love it...the whole story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
-bounces off walls- HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY! :D
I don't know why though...