Reviews for Coping: Quaint Tranquility
Katie Bowen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Is Harry dead?

P.S. To answer my review, please PM me.
My PenName is MWPP-Marauders-Forever.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Woodland Spirit chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Pretty Good. I liked it especially the storm part.
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i liked it i honestly did it was ... idk true you know? i liked it very i cant find the words was nice i just wish you could have told wht happened after he died where his parents and Sirius waiting? wht bout Voldi? i likedit though!
Dragongirl Jun chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
quite interesting:) Think I'll try to read youyr other stories (if I haven't before).

HerFathersJoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Is that the only chap.? if not update please.
Riker15 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Very Nice Job
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I read it. It sucked.
Manda chapter 1 . 9/12/2005

finally i have found the time to get pissed at you for killing my beloved Harry! haha well i loved your story as usual...your writing amazes me to freakin core!

YOU go girl! haha

...draco's mine and partly yours.
terrible-life chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
l read your story-.,ㅠ that was a great fic. l really like your story although l'm not so good at english reading

phoenix11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
hey dude! this is kinda depressing...I liked it a lot! yer a good writer Draco! and if I had a fav list you'd be on it! see ya in class!
Riversong chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
It would be interesting if you would continue this, or perhaps write a companion to it... perhaps the reactions of his friends and Moony... Maybe Harry in the afterlife... Or maybe keep it as is... Its ultimately up to you...

God Bless

Savoy Truffle chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Omg! That was AWESOME! You should write a sequel with Remus's reaction and everyone else's! I love Remus's middle name and I praise J.K. for choosing it. John is the name of my idol and my ALL TIME FAVOURITE NAME! Favourite, favourite favourite. I love writing favourite instead of favorite, favorite makes me feel wierd. I used to be used to the American way "favorite" and now I love the way they say it all the other English speaking places "favourite". Lol, Americans get to be original though, I refuse to be the same like others. I would never wear anything in style. THE BEATLES! LED ZEPPELIN! QUEEN! THE WHO! THE ROLLING STONES! JETHRO TULL! Lol, those are my fav bands and Iam being very random right now...YAY! I'm Canadian and I HATE SPEAKING FRENCH! I'm not bad at it, but it pisses me off! Anyway, PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Realm of darkness chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
YAY! It's me again! I'm annoying aren't i!

just to let you know i read your stories after

reading your email to me that you posted your work.

Manueel chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
okay, i read it. it was so verry sad! i hope you wright an other story, just as sad as this one... maby you can wright a fic about remus who finds harry (a fic after this one) and read his letter... it would be just as sad as this one...

ow, and you are on my favorite list!