Reviews for Raven of a Different Color
keep writing bro
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/8
Woah like 10 years later and I read this XD I would love for this to continue. Btw I'm not logged in but if you want to message back: MarsFire0004 (at least I think it's 0004)
I care... Tho I doubt you'll finish this story. It's been a decade. I can't believe Teen Titans is so old. Anyway, I like your story.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Please please conclude this story.
AwaitingUpdate chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Well it's been a year...actually it"s been a few years...hmm. This is a great stoty ! Please finish!
Baku babe chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I care! I would like the conclusion if you're still feeling up to it...this was the most perfect emoticlones story I've ever read! Great job! Loved especially Lust and Innocence's interaction XDDD
krostovikraven1 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
so you left the story at the most scruciating point. its like maybe 1, 2 chapters tops to finish and yet you didnt. ... awww... come on!

i like the interaction Raven has with her emotions, in Nevermore or out of it. but please! if you still get any emails pertaining this website, would you be so kind as to finish this story?

sure by now, you're probably married with kids, a job, maybe more school and who knows what else that has kept you occupied for the last... 7 years? ... wow... 7 years since your last update. well. i just hope that smeday not too far you find the desire to come back to the writter's home and finish your story.

i hope that this note reaches you soon.
highvoltge17 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Amazing fic your a really good writer. It seems like your probably not gonna finish this fic which is kinda sad since it was really good, but it would be awesome and greatly appreciated if you did Happy-Raven. Please finish I promise to bring cookies and chocolate for you ad all the reviewers if you do.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
It's a really good and exiting story! Please keep it up!
Glacier chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Oh my gosh. Amazing fic. I'm already a fan of nevermore based fics, since the concept is epic inofitself. But you just write it so well, and take it to a whole different level. I'm very impressed. Oh, and by the way, school is a legitimate excuse. Video games, still a legitamite excuse, especially if it just so happens to be dc universe online. ( not gonna lie, i play mostly so my charecter can talk to raven and beast boy) but enough rambling on my part. Awesome fic, please finish it! P.S. BB and lust, not sure if gusta. BB and normal raven? Me gusta mucho. PPS: yes, my dcuo character is named glacier nester.
willotaku9000 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I want to see the final chapter OwO
Kayla chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Please finish this. It says you have only one chaper to go. Please post it.
mjlover0021 chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
Love the story! Amazing. Hope you get to finish it! :D
triplt333 chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
seriously, finish it all ready
HI D chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
HAPPY-RAVEN! YOU MUST RIGHT MORE, PLEASE THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!