Reviews for Harry Potter and the Parody To End All Parodies
Blue and Bronze Starfish chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! (I just pictured Lucius and snape snogging) *gags* *runs around in circles* *goes insane*...oh wait too late for that last one. wow...just...wow... WOW...
Mistymist chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
all I can do is LOL

thanks for sharing.
PaddyWaddy chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Hihii:P

I like it, though it makes absolutely no sense AT ALL!:P

When harry says"They always make me gay in these things(or something like that) woe I laughed my sorry ass of:P

Off course, just when it was glued on again, Harry says"Sorry Ginny, they never make me biseksual in these things"

Well...

Is there gonna be Draco Harry Slash?
Crookshanks22 chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
This story, though short and fairly predictable, is nevertheless very amusing. It's better written than most of the parodies I've seen, and its strength lies in the way in which you weave together numerous bad fanfic plots in just a few thousand words. There's no down time, no dead-end paragraphs. I'm surprised that the earlier reviews were so lukewarm!
Chilibob chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Interesting
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
YAY! Ashleigh! Spelled the CORRECT way! Go you!
TeeBee chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I hope I'm not offending you, I really don't mean to, but I've read better parodies. I just didn't find it very funny ... or maybe I haven't read the right fics? Yep, right now I'm very into those Snape-adopts-Harry fics, so I find parodies of those very funny.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
haha so are u a guy? cuz it says weatherman. anyway, good story, ur rite they always make harry gay or make malfoy have a tragic childhood or some BS like that. thats gonna be in my next chapter when Hogwarts gets computers. but teehee sh dont tell. keeo it up. dont quit the fic its funny. toodles.
premski chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
pretty funny stuff.

not bad
TheSusanturpin chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
... thank you. I love parodies, especially ones that make fun of all the Mary Sues. I think, very soon, I'm going to write a fic that's so completely stereotypical in the "American exchange student comes to Hogwarts, has special powers, wins everyone over, fights the Dark Lord, and dies in the end" kind of fic. Because those make me laugh. Except for the ones that aren't meant to be bad, they just... are. Anyways! I hope to see more of this. Have a great day!
bonkythedinosaur chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
All of it so true, so true. Lol great parody, never really understood the whole harryslash/mary-sue/lots-of-hyphens/i love snape thing, but hey if thats what they like ;). Anyways spiffy story, and I'll leave you with: "totally snockin' yo"
Jacqueline Sherry chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Weird...yet strangely funny. I'm gonna read your other one now.