Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Charlton Heston chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
I like your story so far. One can tell that you have put some thought into what your write, instead of randomly writing words and calling it a chapter (which I find happens all to often on But at the moment I am frustrated with your story... not because it is bad... but because I need to go to sleep so I can work in the morning, but I want to keep reading... I am not going to get as much sleep as I should. :-) You just had to make a good story didn't you?
master-of-quotes chapter 39 . 8/22/2006
when are u going to update its been 7 mounths please soon

pip pip,cherio,tata,buh-bye,peace out.

-nicole
Bribles chapter 39 . 8/21/2006
I have to say that i have fallen in love with this story. I was looking at it on Portkey, but saw that there was another chapter on that sight... but it wouldn't let me get to it. could you send me the URL please?

Bribles
Bellaran chapter 22 . 7/15/2006
all i can say is u will NEVER get any flames from me unless u do summat really bad like puttin ron wiv hermione (which u wont do thask god[and thats a ]) or summat else. luvin this &u. ill read on & review next chapter. cya
nikki chapter 39 . 7/15/2006
oh when r u going to update. gr its been like 3 mounths.
Bellaran chapter 21 . 7/15/2006
hey! this is brilliant. evil snape. class chappie & hope u have more this good when im readin
Bellaran chapter 20 . 7/14/2006
yeah man! classic! soz i haven't reviewed in ages. ur gettin more &mre talented u r
Bellaran chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
this is bloody brilliant. Now you're making me feel like crying, cuz that is just so realistic, so bloody brilliant!
Kris chapter 39 . 7/10/2006
I love this story... I can't wait for u 2 finish it and start a new 1 i've been waiting 4 the new chapter for the longest time so i keep readin ur story over and over again
jupimako chapter 38 . 7/2/2006
yay! i found the last chapter on portkey! i really think ff should be updated though... sigh. but i do love the ending, and yay for a sequal
jupimako chapter 39 . 7/2/2006
oh wow. amazing, this story is absolutely amazing. please post the last chapter! i can't believe you've left it for so long. i can't wait to see how you will end it.
merlin1989 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aweosme!
darthdrew1704 chapter 39 . 3/28/2006
dude a most excellent story, man this was really most excellent. I do hope you update it soon, or if you have already finished it on another site could you possibly give me a link to it please.

tipping my hat to ya,

Darth
smokie chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
If you read this review. Thats the only thing I hate about coming into a story thats almost finished or is finished. I would love to hear about the story your writing. I aways wondered about the long lives of magic folk very interesting theory
smokie chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Ive seen lethifolds in another story is it from the books or something else,just wondering.

Also I hate when storys have the ship characters all like I love you I love you too real quick,However I do like the way you have it going somewhat. Also I love the elven custom of marriage seems more meaningfull is it just made up or from something.

Anyway great story glad I finally gave it a chance I kind of don't like when harry gets take away by some force that trains him but I must say I didn't give you enough credit as your story is wonderfully done. Dang I think this is my longest review ever.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »