Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
mathiasgranger chapter 17 . 2/28/2007
I can understand your perogative for the clothing. I guess I've always went the route of not going into too much detail on the clothes when I write a story. But yes I think Harry and Hermione and other muggleborn/raised would be able to dress more normally. Jeans were around a hundred years ago so they could easily be seen in wizarding fashion. Dress robes versus a dress..my view of dress robes are closer to a hybrid of a dress and a robe than what canon leads us to believe.

Good chapter, but Malfoy's little plot seemed to lack something...hope the ferret picks up his game soon.

Thanks for writing,

Matt
mathiasgranger chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
Harry can be so infuriating sometimes can't he? Why...why would he care about what Voldemort tells him in his mind? It already led to Sirius' death and he was actively trying to avoid making the mistakes of the past earlier. But, it'd like at the first sign of trouble he goes back into his idiot shell.

Thanks for writing,

Matt
SwiftShadow chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
Great chapter! I really can't wait for the sequel. This was a very well written story that I loved reading.
GreyAB chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
great chapter and a nice ending. altough I now have to go back and read the whole thing again as I have forgotten how it starts - oh what a hardship :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
Great story here ov erall, felt bad for Harry at times, and then great at what he felt, along with Hermione and he, the two of them should make one of the biggest impacts in the wizarding world in ages. Congratulations of getting married, and best wishes for many years to come, along with more of your great storytelling.
corthis chapter 39 . 12/18/2006
very interesting, is the next bhapter gonna go over his training aswell, because i would like to see what he learns
corthis chapter 35 . 12/17/2006
this is an awesome story, i don't really review stories until the end but i have to ask you a fwe questions.

whats the order of the Pheonix

What are Death Eaters

i was halfway through the Order of the Pheonix about two years ago and then mum decided that she didn't like Harry Potter any more so she chucked the book out and i haven't read the Half Blood prince either i don't even know what thats about.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
So, the Wanderer is Merlin?

-Wiz
rajr chapter 39 . 11/10/2006
Hi. I have really enjoyed the wanderer, but I am wondering if there was a specific time you were waiting for to post the final chapter? It has been some time, and your profile page shows that you have chapter 40 completed, but it isn't posted, as of this point. I have been checking the story weekly, and haven't seen anything thus far. I greatly hope you haven't abandoned the story, with only 1 chapter remaining. Here's hopin'!
me chapter 39 . 10/23/2006
For those that don't know, the end of this story was posted on A sequel was started, but it is still labeled as a work-in-progress and hasn't been updated for a long time.
Charlton Heston chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
I like your story so far. One can tell that you have put some thought into what your write, instead of randomly writing words and calling it a chapter (which I find happens all to often on But at the moment I am frustrated with your story... not because it is bad... but because I need to go to sleep so I can work in the morning, but I want to keep reading... I am not going to get as much sleep as I should. :-) You just had to make a good story didn't you?
master-of-quotes chapter 39 . 8/22/2006
when are u going to update its been 7 mounths please soon

pip pip,cherio,tata,buh-bye,peace out.

-nicole
Bribles chapter 39 . 8/21/2006
I have to say that i have fallen in love with this story. I was looking at it on Portkey, but saw that there was another chapter on that sight... but it wouldn't let me get to it. could you send me the URL please?

Bribles
Bellaran chapter 22 . 7/15/2006
all i can say is u will NEVER get any flames from me unless u do summat really bad like puttin ron wiv hermione (which u wont do thask god[and thats a ]) or summat else. luvin this &u. ill read on & review next chapter. cya
nikki chapter 39 . 7/15/2006
oh when r u going to update. gr its been like 3 mounths.
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »