Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
jupimako chapter 38 . 7/2/2006
yay! i found the last chapter on portkey! i really think ff should be updated though... sigh. but i do love the ending, and yay for a sequal
jupimako chapter 39 . 7/2/2006
oh wow. amazing, this story is absolutely amazing. please post the last chapter! i can't believe you've left it for so long. i can't wait to see how you will end it.
merlin1989 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aweosme!
darthdrew1704 chapter 39 . 3/28/2006
dude a most excellent story, man this was really most excellent. I do hope you update it soon, or if you have already finished it on another site could you possibly give me a link to it please.

tipping my hat to ya,

Darth
smokie chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
If you read this review. Thats the only thing I hate about coming into a story thats almost finished or is finished. I would love to hear about the story your writing. I aways wondered about the long lives of magic folk very interesting theory
smokie chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Ive seen lethifolds in another story is it from the books or something else,just wondering.

Also I hate when storys have the ship characters all like I love you I love you too real quick,However I do like the way you have it going somewhat. Also I love the elven custom of marriage seems more meaningfull is it just made up or from something.

Anyway great story glad I finally gave it a chance I kind of don't like when harry gets take away by some force that trains him but I must say I didn't give you enough credit as your story is wonderfully done. Dang I think this is my longest review ever.
WolfbainKohaku chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
that was only one chapter? i thought i was already far into the fic! cool. i love any fics with a wolf. and not a werewolf for that matter. but a time wolf is close enough to a normal wolf in my book. so high five! :P
sirius114 chapter 39 . 1/15/2006
hey,

omg i love your story, i cant wait till u update again. i want to find out harry's friends reactions when he tells them what hes doing. i also want to find out what training harry has to go through with talisien. i hope u keep writing fast so the next chapter will be here.

thanks for writing this story.

love sirius114
Sersee Grayson chapter 39 . 1/13/2006
WHERE IS YOUR NEXT CHAPTER?
GreyAB chapter 39 . 12/9/2005
I have been working my way through this fantastic story (who says I need to work whilst at work lol) and I have enjoyed every chapter. You have put a lot of work into this and it has paid off. You have a very good style that made things so enjoyable to read and I am looking forward to the next chapter
antienoftheshadows chapter 39 . 12/3/2005
Great Story...Don't tell me...the Wanderer is secretly trying to get Harry to take his pplace next year.

Please Update soon.
cook1224 chapter 39 . 12/1/2005
This is a great fanfiction, I started reading it and could not stop. Hope you update soon.
Papercut04 chapter 39 . 11/30/2005
Hey, this was a brilliant chapter yet again. I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Well, you are a great writer, keep up the great work.

Papercut