Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Dagger-Seishin chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
good ending. lets you end with anticipation and yet laughter.

"Not just an exam, either. My NEWT level exam."

aweosme story on my reread list. i lvoe the mythical creatures BTW very impressive. i seen harry as a snake a cougar and i think a stag after his dad. even a wolf once or twice. awesome choices
Svenion chapter 40 . 10/20/2012
rather enjoyed this story, thank you. is there a sequel?
Svenion chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
another "stupid Harry" story...i can only hope he learns much quicker in this one...
Hi chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Ummm... Isn't Fudge dead? It says "He was surprised when his teacher broke their eye contact, for he had never known her to back down quite so easily before. "We don't know yet," she said softly. "The damage is still being assessed, and we are trying to find out who is injured and who has died without alerting Fudge to the Order's presence."
xover fan chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
I really don't get why harry has to be the one to act mature in all harry snape encounters. I mean snape is the professor, yes, but he does all he can to antagonize harry and abuses his position of authority. Respect is earned and not simply given due to a title.
xover fan chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
This story has been completed for a long time so i doubt my review would mean much but still I just want to put my views.

Harry's reactions in this chapter is one of the reasons i dislike harry/hermione pairings. Harry is being attacked by DE's and he calls hermione not because the telephone is faster and she may get word to the order but because she would know what to do when he himself has no ideas. I hate it when hermione is made into some sort of athena who has all the answers. She is a bright student, one of the most intelligent in her year with a very good memory and that is one of the reasons she does so well. However, this doesn't mean she will me street smart all know what to do in any situation. Plus, when sorting harry the hat said that OMG ii see talent and a good brain neither of which he puts to use in canon. That is why i usually like harry to break away from hermione as it gives him a chance to grow off his over-dependence on her and to think for himself.
GoneForeverandEver chapter 40 . 12/28/2011
It took me a long time to read all this, but it was worth it:)

Though it would be nice if there was a sequel about their 'interesting summer'.
WerewolfHokage chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This will sound rude at first but it is not intended that way- you, The Shadows, are a meanie (not the word I really want to use)! For 40 chapters I read Harry Potter and the Wanderer and was captivated by your characterization, skill with plot structure and all in all fell in love with your story. Yet you do not have a sequel started (at least not posted) and I would love to see this story line, this Alternate Universe continued. Keep up the great writing.
Praetorian Productions chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Very well done, although I have to agree that I wish there were a sequel.
Therio chapter 40 . 5/29/2011
A very good story. A few things were left open for a sequel, which unfortunately, never came, yet this story stand quite well on it's own. I was a little concerned at first that Julia and Kailyn would turn out to be Mary Sues, however that was not the case at all. Those two, plus Talisien good OC characters that fit nicely.

My biggest critique is regarding Harry himself. All through the story, it has been hinted at the Harry is very powerful, with being able to unconsciously do wandless magic, yet it is never really explored or expanded upon.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 40 . 4/3/2011
Great story thank you for sharing it
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
That was great. The way the professor picked up Malfoy like that and told him off.
731 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »