Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
What the hell was that?
sortofbored chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Really awesome story
WhyAreTheGoodNamesGone chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
By the gods. This story can truly be classed as an 'epic', in all possible meanings of the word. Admittedly, I felt a bit disappointed that there was not much Harry/Hermione action, but I accept that this is how you wrote the fic. Thanks for a great few days of reading, and I wish you well in whatever it is that you do - and keep up the (absolutely amazingly awesome) writing!
Queen Farli chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
No sequel? If not you could have killed Voldemort then... *Plainitative puppydog eyes expression*
It was an amazing story though, definitely one of my favourites ever, very good characterisation and a great plot, reasonably rare combination you know.
Please continue, but if not then thanks for posting this amazing story.
Queen Farli
lyaser53 chapter 40 . 5/14/2013
Excellent story I really enjoyed It!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Crucio not cruxiartis
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Hi when I read a bit further down I saw you corrected the Luna mistake but horribly. In the hall there would have been the EXACT number of tables for the amount of fifth years, Luna would have been noticed or stopped someone else from taking their OWL it simply can't be done, and 9 OWLs! She just happened to slip into 9 exams. That's ridiculous, if shes in Ravenclaw. Flit wick giving her permission to do 1 or 2 max, OWLs would be far more appropriate. don't try and correct the mistakes sloppily, You just needed to got to chapter 3 and take out the tiny sentence where Harry asks about Luna's OWLs. Or even change Luna's reply to something like "I haven't taken my OWLs yet. Silly". You could even just add at the the very top of the first chapter that's this is AU you're going to have Luna be in the same year as Harry. Which means both chapter 3 and chapter 4 need minor changes

A second thing is for this chapter, Harry and hermione haven't even started dating and suddenly they're getting engaged ? No thats stupid, unthought out and is completely unrealistic. And hermione saying yes? Why not not DEVELOPE their relationship over a few chapters, have them grow closer and away from Ron and Ginny and Luna then in chapter 10 say have them start going out with each other properly and then on valentines day or Christmas or new year then have Harry as for a betrothal. Like a promise ring where you swear that you'll become engaged and THEN eventually get married.

The plot for this story is good don't get me wrong but as a writer to need to focus on what you're writing. Stop and think about it, Is it too fast? Have I developed this properly? How can I fix this mistake? Something isn't cannon, then how will I change it and make it seem normal for this AU
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Hi there's a few discrepencies in this chapter and the last.

Luna is in the same year as Ginny and so won't have her OWL results yet as she hasn't started her 5th year yet.

Ron is the second oldest of the Trio, born March 1st. 1980 Hermione is the oldest as her birthday is in September either the 17th or 19th 1979, so if she were younger than Harry she'd be in the same year as Ginny. Harry is the youngest, being a few days away from the cut if point for next year.

So hermione is already 16 and almost 17, Ron has just turned 16 a few months ago where as Harry has not yet turned 16. Ginny would still be 14. as her birthday is in August around the 10th
ninja bunny go chapter 40 . 2/9/2013
:3 are you going to write a sequel to this story cause if you do i want to read it
ninja bunny go chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
:P i think when you say the word bullocks you mean to say bollocks XD.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
good ending. lets you end with anticipation and yet laughter.

"Not just an exam, either. My NEWT level exam."

aweosme story on my reread list. i lvoe the mythical creatures BTW very impressive. i seen harry as a snake a cougar and i think a stag after his dad. even a wolf once or twice. awesome choices
Svenion chapter 40 . 10/20/2012
rather enjoyed this story, thank you. is there a sequel?
Svenion chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
another "stupid Harry" story...i can only hope he learns much quicker in this one...
Hi chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Ummm... Isn't Fudge dead? It says "He was surprised when his teacher broke their eye contact, for he had never known her to back down quite so easily before. "We don't know yet," she said softly. "The damage is still being assessed, and we are trying to find out who is injured and who has died without alerting Fudge to the Order's presence."
xover fan chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
I really don't get why harry has to be the one to act mature in all harry snape encounters. I mean snape is the professor, yes, but he does all he can to antagonize harry and abuses his position of authority. Respect is earned and not simply given due to a title.
741 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »