Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
So either the Wanderer is a manipulated like Dumbledork or Dumbles is finally trying to actually help Harry.
Lerris chapter 40 . 11/28/2014
Overall this is fairly good and the Elvish slant does add flavour to it. Of course, I find it marginally insane to even consider raiding Malfoy Manor and not using spells that kill. It is only those who are clearly stronger than their adversaries who can leave lethal options off the table. For those that are likely weaker, it is a likely route to getting oneself killed. On a side note, I believe Amelia bones and Shacklebolt and the rest are alive, which makes me wonder why Malfoy Manor was not already raided. If Harry could find it, then presumably law enforcement could...
Lerris chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
One thing that stuck out here was that Harry swore a very questionable oath. I assume I missed it when it was first covered, but, either way, a relationship based on a magical oath never to be unfaithful is not much of a relationship. Then again, magical oaths in general seem a bit questionable to me, as far as being a desirable element of a story. From a more practical point of view, if one ignores the bad idea of simply assuming a relationship will last and that everyone will live happily ever after, then wouldn't Harry also have problems in his relationship with any future daughters? Of course there you could assume the magical oath was smart enough to know he intended only romantic type relationships...
Lerris chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
This has been interesting so far, but this one scene really stuck out. Does Harry really care so little for his own life or Hermione's feelings that he would jump from relative safety to win a game? Sure his broom was stationary, but that was way safer than jumping. If he must jump then conjuring a parachute first would make more sense to me and the heck with the snitch. I'd have expected a greater reaction from her as well.
xvector chapter 39 . 5/7/2014
All in all, this has to be the best H/Hr fic to date. While I am of the opinion you should have ended the story last chapter, with Voldemort dead instead of hurt, your writing quality is impeccable and your story is gripping. I hope you continue.
xvector chapter 38 . 5/7/2014
SPOILER

Yay! Another story where Harry's gross incompetence and refusal to use lethal spells leaves him and Hermione dead.

He deserves it this time, after not heeding the elf's advice. Real soldiers do not bring only rubber batons to a firefight and come out alive.
xvector chapter 36 . 5/7/2014
I normally always refrain from reviewing until a fic is finished, but the song scene was amazing.

I find myself wanting to know much more about Talisian and the elves. He is the most interesting character in this fanfiction, and probably my favorite! I wish you wrote a fic about his life and adventures too.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
can I borrow time wolves and teleportation stone from u? I love ur story! please say yes if you don't reply it will mean yes k?
Benofhearts chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Maybe I did not understand what was going on previously, but I seem to remember reading a scene in which Cornelious Fudge was killed by Voldemort earlier in this fic. However, when asked about St. Mungo's, McGonogall mentions that the order is trying to avoid Fudge's attention...
Hence the confusion.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Loool you really made Ron get better Owls than Harry you serious?
Guest chapter 40 . 1/26/2014
Well this was interesting. A complete year. with a different twist. It was delightful at times and left all so many questions.

Too many hooks for so many ways to follow up.

and The completion of the story is still to be written.

JKR really ruined the story, didn't she?
Guest chapter 40 . 9/16/2013
cool
wwh2013 chapter 38 . 8/28/2013
What the hell was that?
sortofbored chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Really awesome story
WhyAreTheGoodNamesGone chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
By the gods. This story can truly be classed as an 'epic', in all possible meanings of the word. Admittedly, I felt a bit disappointed that there was not much Harry/Hermione action, but I accept that this is how you wrote the fic. Thanks for a great few days of reading, and I wish you well in whatever it is that you do - and keep up the (absolutely amazingly awesome) writing!
753 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »