Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
GoneForeverandEver chapter 40 . 12/28/2011
It took me a long time to read all this, but it was worth it:)

Though it would be nice if there was a sequel about their 'interesting summer'.
WerewolfHokage chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This will sound rude at first but it is not intended that way- you, The Shadows, are a meanie (not the word I really want to use)! For 40 chapters I read Harry Potter and the Wanderer and was captivated by your characterization, skill with plot structure and all in all fell in love with your story. Yet you do not have a sequel started (at least not posted) and I would love to see this story line, this Alternate Universe continued. Keep up the great writing.
Praetorian Productions chapter 40 . 11/5/2011
Very well done, although I have to agree that I wish there were a sequel.
Therio chapter 40 . 5/29/2011
A very good story. A few things were left open for a sequel, which unfortunately, never came, yet this story stand quite well on it's own. I was a little concerned at first that Julia and Kailyn would turn out to be Mary Sues, however that was not the case at all. Those two, plus Talisien good OC characters that fit nicely.

My biggest critique is regarding Harry himself. All through the story, it has been hinted at the Harry is very powerful, with being able to unconsciously do wandless magic, yet it is never really explored or expanded upon.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 40 . 4/3/2011
Great story thank you for sharing it
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 4/3/2011
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
That was great. The way the professor picked up Malfoy like that and told him off.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Wasn't expecting the time wolf to show up like that.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I wonder if Hermione heard what Harry said?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 4/1/2011