Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Wasn't expecting the time wolf to show up like that.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I wonder if Hermione heard what Harry said?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Amazing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Interesting.
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I know you wrote this some time ago, but I felt the need to reply...WOW! If the rest of this story is like this first chapter, it's going to be a lot of fun!
Pools.0f.Green chapter 40 . 1/20/2011
This is a brilliantly written story. It ranged in emotions and was well thought out and I think I may prefer it to what actually occured.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 40 . 12/21/2010
Oh...oh...

Masterpiece of the highest order. Easily in my top 5 fanfics of all time (not just HP fanfics. ALL fanfics). Read the entire thing in one sitting, which should tell you most of my thoughts about the quality. I might even put this up on TvTropes fanfic recommendations if I get any spare time soonish...

Sequel is a must, damnit! So many story arcs are left open. Malfoy and his sister, Voldermort wounded?, Lunamagic sight/Ron, Harry/Hermione awesomeness, the Wanderer, the Time Wolf, just WHO made the crystal and did they leave any more WMDs lying around?

Those are just some of my off-the-top-of-my-head story arcs that could do with closure.

Subsribing in the hope that you write a sequel.

HR
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Wicked Story, so far, especially the extremely explosive arrival of the death eaters at Harry's summer home. Annoying little Draco, still seems to be using the taunts that he's been using for years. Though undoubtably Draco and his crew, are definitely going to try and cause Harry and his friends, some (or at least try!) major problems this year. Just how will Harry, get along with Severus this year or will it be a repeat performance of other years?

It light of Harry being Sirius's godson; then didn't Siris leave all the Black family vaults & properties to Harry, as his heir? Though Sirius would have definitely have made provisions for Remus's care. If Harry did inherit the Black family wealth, bet this would have ticked off, young Draco...

or more importantly the individual who would be finianced by that wealth...Voldemort.
tokris chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I just wanted to drop you a note, and let you know how much I enjoyed reading Harry Potter and the Wonderer. It is one of the most well written stories I have read in a very long time. The entire story was thoughtout, had an amazing story line, and was never, ever dull.

I had hopped you would complete a sequal, but don't see that one had been posted. If you have any other Harry Potter stories on other sites, please let me know as I would like to ready them.

I hope you continue using your gift, as it is a true talent.

Kris
TurtleBlue chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Fic is ok...Harry's "woe is me" is getting a bit grating. Poor Luna, plenty of smarts but to lust after moRon (sigh).

She should have kicked 'im In the bolloxs!
mnokat chapter 40 . 8/8/2010
Wow. What a fantastic story! I REALLY hope that you continue this. I would love to read about the training, and the (hopeful) downfall of Voldemort, not to mention finding out what Luna does next!

I love the Wanderer and his family - great touch! Please continue this!
serenityselena chapter 40 . 7/13/2010
wonderful story _
Celexs Draconia chapter 40 . 1/13/2010
Great story, I really enjoyed it, Is there a sequel in the process or is this all there is?

Cel