Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
amisara chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
'Snape said something to Hermione and me' is actually correct and you used 'queue' (line) when you meant 'cue' (indication/lead)
Dono the Stonemage chapter 40 . 12/30/2009
this is an awesome story. it had good charicters, great wording, and at times left you thinking. its all anyone could ask for in a story. i would definatly read a sequal if you were to write one. thank you for your time and efforts in writing this story.

ps- its been a few years since you posted this. i was wondering if you have published a book in that time. you seem like your good enough to go pro and i would be interested reading anything like that.
ARedHair chapter 40 . 11/3/2009
Epic. A lot of interesting new magic and good characterization.
TouGod chapter 34 . 10/13/2009
I've been noticing a reoccurring theme of Harry failing to do anything more than lose when he's needed to win and keeps getting bailed out by others... it's a bit frustrating to read, to tell the truth.
TouGod chapter 28 . 10/13/2009
Couldn't you have at least used some imagination with the spells in the duel? I mean, seriously, did they use any other spells execept the shield, disarming, and levitating spells? Sure Snape threw a few others at Harry before the actual duel, but after they started actually fighting, there wasn't anything interesting besides Snape levitating Harry.

Also, having Harry trying to put all the blame on himself ALL THE FREAKING TIME is starting to get really, really, REALLY annoying! Snape started the fight, end of story. I don't understand why so many writers refuse to have Harry actually take a stand against that bigoted moron. Even in the books he was doing things like taking 10 points away for breathing too loud...any other teacher would be sacked, but not in Harry world...
MYKbrian chapter 40 . 10/8/2009
this was an awesome story.
lylev chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I enjoyed this chapter very much, however not to be a stickler of such a small detail but Hermione is already sixteen in this chapter her birthday being September 19, 1979. This making her almost a year older than Harry.
darkED2 chapter 40 . 6/22/2009
great story

please do a sequel

i really like the way u write its brill

ed
beaglelvr93 chapter 40 . 6/9/2009
I've just read through this whole, wonderful, amazing fic, while restraining myself from writing a review until the end. I wanted the whole scope of the story - and wanted to make sure you didn't kill off anyone important, a major put down, I assure you - and I must tell you I'm terribly impressed. Your writing is clear, precise, real. You have the characters to a T, and the plot was well planned out.

I'd like to mention one line that really stuck out to me - when Luna is talking about her Mom and she says something along the lines of not crying for herself, but instead crying for all the people who never got to meet her. That is one of the most beautiful lines I have ever read, and I have read a lot of books in my life. It really touched me, and made me think about some things differently.

Another point I'd like to make - Talisien is and AMAZING OC. I would really love to see more of him (and it sounds like you set this up perfectly for a sequel - are you planning on writing one?) I love the ranger personality, the mysterious quality of the elves, and the BAM! POW! SLAM! amazing fighting style! Great job with the daggers - that really added another layer to the story, by bringing in and mixing elven magics with normal "Harry Potter World Magics". I loved the image of Harry having raw, wandless magic.

Adorableness with the H/H. So cute how they would "growl" to each other and how they formed such a connection. I like how you developed this and didn't have them jump each other in the first chapter, yelling "OMG I LOVE YOU!", like it happens in many a fic. Also, giving the other main characters pairings (Ron, Ginny) allowed for the H/H to develop without the worry of Ron jealousness or something getting in the way.

I would love it if (this is if you're planning a sequel) you could include more of the elven side of it. I love Talisien! And the whole training Harry concept - very cool.

I'll say it again - amazing story. This review cannot possibly express all of the emotions I encountered while reading it, or how amazing the plot would its way through everything, flowing seamlessly, but I hope that it gives you some of the recognition you deserve.

Much thanks for the great read,

-Beagle
totalsolution chapter 40 . 3/8/2009
Great Story! I really liked it.

But the bloody hell! Are you in for a sequel or just want to end it with this bad or too good cliffhanger(your choice). I for my part would enjoy a sequel greatly! But I also admit that it would be a good thing to have it planned at least a bit beforehand!

So hoping for the sequel, cya
pixiegold chapter 40 . 2/9/2009
This is a good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you.
Lovers Necrosis chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
First, know that I rarely review unless I truly love a story. Next thing is that I envy your writing style so badly. You're able to have a mature point of view for some characters, while having an adolescent point of view with other characters. It's something that I have been trying to do for ages, but can't seem to manage while writing chapters for my story. I would also like to congratulate you on the creation of this Talisien character, as you have detailed him to the point of actually seeming to be a real part of the story, instead of just an OC. Again, I really appreciate the fact that you have written this story, and keep up the great work. That is all I have to say on my part, but for being a fifteen year old, I think my writing has a lot more to improve on, compared to yours. Anyway, sayonara.

SantoryuT-
gti88 chapter 40 . 1/4/2009
Mate, I suggest before you get yourself involved with a sequel, think very carefully...this story is indeed amazing, and it stands well on its own. Twice i was talked into starting a sequel for two of my stories, and I can tell you from experience that it's not the easiest thing ever. This story does have the premise to succeed, should you choose to write a part 2, but until you have the characters, situations and general storyline thought out, don't start...

gti88
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 20 . 12/23/2008
"He was surprised when his teacher broke their eye contact, for he had never known her to back down quite so easily before. “We don’t know yet,” she said softly. “The damage is still being assessed, and we are trying to find out who is injured and who has died without alerting Fudge to the Order’s presence.”"

You had stated in an earlier post if i remember correctly that Voldemort had killed Fudge when he sent harry the one vision during the DADA class D:
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Great start to the story mate, I like the meeting with Rozan, great work mate. I like the talk between the two. I like the letters that Harry got. :D
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »