Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I know you wrote this some time ago, but I felt the need to reply...WOW! If the rest of this story is like this first chapter, it's going to be a lot of fun!
Pools.0f.Green chapter 40 . 1/20/2011
This is a brilliantly written story. It ranged in emotions and was well thought out and I think I may prefer it to what actually occured.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 40 . 12/21/2010

Masterpiece of the highest order. Easily in my top 5 fanfics of all time (not just HP fanfics. ALL fanfics). Read the entire thing in one sitting, which should tell you most of my thoughts about the quality. I might even put this up on TvTropes fanfic recommendations if I get any spare time soonish...

Sequel is a must, damnit! So many story arcs are left open. Malfoy and his sister, Voldermort wounded?, Lunamagic sight/Ron, Harry/Hermione awesomeness, the Wanderer, the Time Wolf, just WHO made the crystal and did they leave any more WMDs lying around?

Those are just some of my off-the-top-of-my-head story arcs that could do with closure.

Subsribing in the hope that you write a sequel.

Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Wicked Story, so far, especially the extremely explosive arrival of the death eaters at Harry's summer home. Annoying little Draco, still seems to be using the taunts that he's been using for years. Though undoubtably Draco and his crew, are definitely going to try and cause Harry and his friends, some (or at least try!) major problems this year. Just how will Harry, get along with Severus this year or will it be a repeat performance of other years?

It light of Harry being Sirius's godson; then didn't Siris leave all the Black family vaults & properties to Harry, as his heir? Though Sirius would have definitely have made provisions for Remus's care. If Harry did inherit the Black family wealth, bet this would have ticked off, young Draco...

or more importantly the individual who would be finianced by that wealth...Voldemort.
tokris chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I just wanted to drop you a note, and let you know how much I enjoyed reading Harry Potter and the Wonderer. It is one of the most well written stories I have read in a very long time. The entire story was thoughtout, had an amazing story line, and was never, ever dull.

I had hopped you would complete a sequal, but don't see that one had been posted. If you have any other Harry Potter stories on other sites, please let me know as I would like to ready them.

I hope you continue using your gift, as it is a true talent.

TurtleBlue chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Fic is ok...Harry's "woe is me" is getting a bit grating. Poor Luna, plenty of smarts but to lust after moRon (sigh).

She should have kicked 'im In the bolloxs!
mnokat chapter 40 . 8/8/2010
Wow. What a fantastic story! I REALLY hope that you continue this. I would love to read about the training, and the (hopeful) downfall of Voldemort, not to mention finding out what Luna does next!

I love the Wanderer and his family - great touch! Please continue this!
serenityselena chapter 40 . 7/13/2010
wonderful story _
Celexs Draconia chapter 40 . 1/13/2010
Great story, I really enjoyed it, Is there a sequel in the process or is this all there is?

amisara chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
'Snape said something to Hermione and me' is actually correct and you used 'queue' (line) when you meant 'cue' (indication/lead)
New path forward chapter 40 . 12/30/2009
this is an awesome story. it had good charicters, great wording, and at times left you thinking. its all anyone could ask for in a story. i would definatly read a sequal if you were to write one. thank you for your time and efforts in writing this story.

ps- its been a few years since you posted this. i was wondering if you have published a book in that time. you seem like your good enough to go pro and i would be interested reading anything like that.
ARedHair chapter 40 . 11/3/2009
Epic. A lot of interesting new magic and good characterization.
TouGod chapter 34 . 10/13/2009
I've been noticing a reoccurring theme of Harry failing to do anything more than lose when he's needed to win and keeps getting bailed out by others... it's a bit frustrating to read, to tell the truth.
TouGod chapter 28 . 10/13/2009
Couldn't you have at least used some imagination with the spells in the duel? I mean, seriously, did they use any other spells execept the shield, disarming, and levitating spells? Sure Snape threw a few others at Harry before the actual duel, but after they started actually fighting, there wasn't anything interesting besides Snape levitating Harry.

Also, having Harry trying to put all the blame on himself ALL THE FREAKING TIME is starting to get really, really, REALLY annoying! Snape started the fight, end of story. I don't understand why so many writers refuse to have Harry actually take a stand against that bigoted moron. Even in the books he was doing things like taking 10 points away for breathing too loud...any other teacher would be sacked, but not in Harry world...
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »