Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
October Skye chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow I really like this story it is amazing. You can write very well which must come from your experience. You do so very well with detail. I am not very good at writing detail but maybe if I read some more of your story it can help me. I really like the charachters and plot. I am not someone who criticises a lot so if you are looking for things to work on do not ask me.
David M. Potter chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
In the first part of chapter 8 you say Padma is in the Common room do you mean Pavarti?
David M. Potter chapter 8 . 8/13/2004
Bravo! I have really enjoyed this fic thus far. It is now one of my favorites. I look forward to future chapters and also look forward to buying "Talisien and Fey" when it is published. If this is an indication of your writing is should be great.

May the muse empower your quick posting of future chapters.

David M. Potter
theMikeMonty chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
cool, i really enjoyed that chapter, can't wait till the next one :)
Michelle chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
I'm so sorry for not reviewing earlier - my review button spazzed out on me these past few days! I'm so impressed with how this story is unraveling. Really, it's one of the best planned fics I've ever read. Learning more about the Wanderer was obviously one hell of a chapter, and I love how you have so many little details in your chapters alluding to J.K. Rowling's actual books or your previous chapters (e.g., Luna's belief in the existence of heliopaths). It makes me feel like you're really putting a lot of work and thought into your story, and it definitely raises the caliber of the writing and plot.

The fact that you've written your own books and are working on having them published is very, very, exciting. When they do get published, I will DEFINITELY be in line to buy them! Good luck with your books and also with this story :D

- michelle
renascentia8 chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
'k, i'll keep this simple and short:

i LUV ur story, it's awsome, it's original, and it's the best fanfic of what-happens-after-the-fifth-book i've read so far! in fact, it's just as satisfactory as reading the sixth book! (not that i've read it yet, but still, my point?)

NEways, keep writing! dont let the unhelpful criticisms slow u down!
Uniform Disorder chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Quite enjoyable, as usual. Not as fun, but still good.

That's awesome, you're going to publish your own book. I'll make sure to buy a copy.

Update soon,

kwndnl
Ringhuiniele chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
This is an exciting chapter, first session with their new DADA teacher. I'd like to know how Talisien stopped the Stun spell too. Lastly, this is my first Herm/ Harry fic I've read and it's shaping your next updates. :)
Thelvyn chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Excellent fic so far, I found it tonight and just couldn't stop reading. There are a few spelling/grammer mistakes here and there I've noticed but not enough to detract from the story.
Zyu chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Oh yeah. God damn great chapter! Can't wait for your next chapter. Cool, written a noval? When its out for sale, can you tell me the title of it? Thanks
Uniform Disorder chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
That was one of the coolest chapters you've written so far. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please update soon.

kwndnl
Madengineer chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Hey Pal Nice storyline. Looking forward for next chapter. Hope Kailyn and harry have lot of adventure together and make hermione jealous :)
theMikeMonty chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
wow that was a good chapter. if the wanderer isn't copyright, you should write a story about him. it would be cool, i would buy/read it. :)
Zyu chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Pretty good. Looking farward to your next chapter.
Branson Williams chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Neat chapter. I think you need a Beta Reader though. To catch the very few spelling/grammar errors. Other than that, keep writing!
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »