Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
DaBear chapter 9 . 8/20/2004
This is a very cool story and hte elves are not overdone like they are in others that I have read.
Madengineer chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
Hey Pal, interesting update...that was a nice trick that Kailyn pulled in finding Harry feelings for Hermione.

Now that Harry knows that Hermione has the other mirror of the set, will Harry purposely setup situations which will force the relationship between Hermione and Harry to be friendly or will he soon loose control and admit his feelings? I know Harry suggested he will give the relationship a try but it is easier to be said than done. why did Harry not get suspicious when Hermione had answered all the questions in a letter he asked the mirror the day of his birthday ?

Can Ron elaborate his different dreams? Since i have read many fanfics where he either becomes the house captain or does not join the team at all. No longer wanting to be a captain, there must be a drastic dream change...

Lastly I am a bit Rozan "one of the last remaining Time Wolf" or "the last time wolf" ?

I know this is a lots of questions...sorry...but you know that i love reading your story and the fact that these questions raised in my mind suggest that ur story is effective and make ppl wonder and think. once again great storyline...eagerly waiting for next update...

BlindJedi chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
Another excellent chapter. I must tell you that I don't normally like stories where people insert original characters, but your work with elves in this story is really to be commended. Also, I don't recall anywhere in the HP canon where it states what core is in Hermione's wand. Therefore, you should just use whatever core comes to mind. Also, you should really consider posting this fic on Portkey. I think you would get some excellent reviews there as well. At any rate, keep up the good work.
theMikeMonty chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
wow, great chapter, cant wait till the next one.

p.s. i'm going to keep my fingers cross for you, i hope your agent guy finds you a publisher :) make sure to email me if you get your book published **
Brian chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
Great Job so far. I look forward to the rest. I am pretty sure however that we have never heard of what Hermione's wand core is; however, I have read a fic where the author made it a phoenix core like Harry's just not from Fawkes to where Harry and Hermione could switch wands because of the same core with little to no effect on their magical abilities and also bypass the Priori Incantem aspect when Harry and Voldemort duel while giving Hermione a little bit of added protection.
V26 chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
I usually don't review but i had to say that i think this story is awesome and i look forward to the publishing of your book.
charmedlily chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
I'm curious, so I going to ask a question even though I feal that it is a stupid one: Are the Elves in your stories have any relation to the Elves in the Lord of The Rings? Now I know you don't have to answer my stupid question, but I would like you to at least consider answering it.-charmedlily
me chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
Wow ! Great story so far, but I hope there will be some action in the next chapters.

I am also interresed in your book, but I live in France. Will ther be any way it is published here ? and when ?
woooo chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
A rollicking good tale!
October Skye chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow I really like this story it is amazing. You can write very well which must come from your experience. You do so very well with detail. I am not very good at writing detail but maybe if I read some more of your story it can help me. I really like the charachters and plot. I am not someone who criticises a lot so if you are looking for things to work on do not ask me.
David M. Potter chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
In the first part of chapter 8 you say Padma is in the Common room do you mean Pavarti?
David M. Potter chapter 8 . 8/13/2004
Bravo! I have really enjoyed this fic thus far. It is now one of my favorites. I look forward to future chapters and also look forward to buying "Talisien and Fey" when it is published. If this is an indication of your writing is should be great.

May the muse empower your quick posting of future chapters.

David M. Potter
theMikeMonty chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
cool, i really enjoyed that chapter, can't wait till the next one :)
Michelle chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
I'm so sorry for not reviewing earlier - my review button spazzed out on me these past few days! I'm so impressed with how this story is unraveling. Really, it's one of the best planned fics I've ever read. Learning more about the Wanderer was obviously one hell of a chapter, and I love how you have so many little details in your chapters alluding to J.K. Rowling's actual books or your previous chapters (e.g., Luna's belief in the existence of heliopaths). It makes me feel like you're really putting a lot of work and thought into your story, and it definitely raises the caliber of the writing and plot.

The fact that you've written your own books and are working on having them published is very, very, exciting. When they do get published, I will DEFINITELY be in line to buy them! Good luck with your books and also with this story :D

- michelle
renascentia8 chapter 4 . 8/12/2004
'k, i'll keep this simple and short:

i LUV ur story, it's awsome, it's original, and it's the best fanfic of what-happens-after-the-fifth-book i've read so far! in fact, it's just as satisfactory as reading the sixth book! (not that i've read it yet, but still, my point?)

NEways, keep writing! dont let the unhelpful criticisms slow u down!
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »