Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Michelle chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Hello again:) Great chapter.. I especially enjoyed the part about the Quintali. One part I'm a little confused about.. the Quintali refers to the swords, right? But "Quintali" is also the Wanderer's last name? Maybe I didn't read carefully enough, and if that's the case, I'm sorry!

I think that the Crucio curse is spelled "Cruciatus," not "Cruxiatis," but that's a very minor error, of course.

Harry seems so sweet! I can't believe he remembered to take the time to say good night to Hermione.. where are those boys in real life, huh? ;)

- michelle
David M. Potter chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
Another awesome chapter. I loved the growing relationships between Harry and all the supporting cast.
theMikeMonty chapter 10 . 8/21/2004
that was a good chapter, i will be waiting for your next one :). by the way the person who went by the name of rulesrulesrules should be shot
rulesrulesrules chapter 9 . 8/20/2004
Your not allowed to put long author notes or responses to readers in with your chapters, besides its annoying when you find a nice length story and find out its a bunch of review responses
Michelle chapter 9 . 8/20/2004
I just got a new email address - but it's still me up there! I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question about Hermione's wand.. I don't recall anything being said in the actual books about her wand. I'm sure that anything you come up with for the composition of her wand will be plausible for your loyal readers like me! ;) It seems to me that everything you've done thus far has a crucial purpose in your story.. and you've certainly put a lot of effort into describing the selection for the Quiddtich team, so I'm curious and excited to see how important the Griffyndor team will end up being this school year :D By the way, I loved the funny Ron bits throughout the chapter.. they were hilarious! I can't wait till you update again.. I'll be back soon!

- michelle
DaBear chapter 9 . 8/20/2004
This is a very cool story and hte elves are not overdone like they are in others that I have read.
Madengineer chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
Hey Pal, interesting update...that was a nice trick that Kailyn pulled in finding Harry feelings for Hermione.

Now that Harry knows that Hermione has the other mirror of the set, will Harry purposely setup situations which will force the relationship between Hermione and Harry to be friendly or will he soon loose control and admit his feelings? I know Harry suggested he will give the relationship a try but it is easier to be said than done. why did Harry not get suspicious when Hermione had answered all the questions in a letter he asked the mirror the day of his birthday ?

Can Ron elaborate his different dreams? Since i have read many fanfics where he either becomes the house captain or does not join the team at all. No longer wanting to be a captain, there must be a drastic dream change...

Lastly I am a bit confused...is Rozan "one of the last remaining Time Wolf" or "the last time wolf" ?

I know this is a lots of questions...sorry...but you know that i love reading your story and the fact that these questions raised in my mind suggest that ur story is effective and make ppl wonder and think. once again great storyline...eagerly waiting for next update...

Ankesh
BlindJedi chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
Another excellent chapter. I must tell you that I don't normally like stories where people insert original characters, but your work with elves in this story is really to be commended. Also, I don't recall anywhere in the HP canon where it states what core is in Hermione's wand. Therefore, you should just use whatever core comes to mind. Also, you should really consider posting this fic on Portkey. I think you would get some excellent reviews there as well. At any rate, keep up the good work.
theMikeMonty chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
wow, great chapter, cant wait till the next one.

p.s. i'm going to keep my fingers cross for you, i hope your agent guy finds you a publisher :) make sure to email me if you get your book published **
Brian chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
Great Job so far. I look forward to the rest. I am pretty sure however that we have never heard of what Hermione's wand core is; however, I have read a fic where the author made it a phoenix core like Harry's just not from Fawkes to where Harry and Hermione could switch wands because of the same core with little to no effect on their magical abilities and also bypass the Priori Incantem aspect when Harry and Voldemort duel while giving Hermione a little bit of added protection.
V26 chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
I usually don't review but i had to say that i think this story is awesome and i look forward to the publishing of your book.
charmedlily chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
I'm curious, so I going to ask a question even though I feal that it is a stupid one: Are the Elves in your stories have any relation to the Elves in the Lord of The Rings? Now I know you don't have to answer my stupid question, but I would like you to at least consider answering it.-charmedlily
me chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
Wow ! Great story so far, but I hope there will be some action in the next chapters.

I am also interresed in your book, but I live in France. Will ther be any way it is published here ? and when ?
woooo chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
A rollicking good tale!
October Skye chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow I really like this story it is amazing. You can write very well which must come from your experience. You do so very well with detail. I am not very good at writing detail but maybe if I read some more of your story it can help me. I really like the charachters and plot. I am not someone who criticises a lot so if you are looking for things to work on do not ask me.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »