Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Branson Williams chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Neat chapter. I think you need a Beta Reader though. To catch the very few spelling/grammar errors. Other than that, keep writing!
Branson Williams chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
still some spelling errors.
Branson Williams chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
pretty good. you need to work on spelling though.
Branson Williams chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
still a few spelling errors.
Branson Williams chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
cool. I noticed some spelling errors though.
Branson Williams chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Neat. I never thought of something like this before.
theMikeMonty chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
loved it! its to bad jk rowling made it copyrighted, because you could be making a fourtune right now :). i await your next chapter :)
Michelle chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Oh I loved that twist at the end of the chapter! When we find out that Hermione has the other mirror, I mean. Very devious ;)

Harry has certainly received some very valuable and impressive presents. I'm curious to see how Talisien's stone and Hermione's book will play into that story, as well. Very nice set-up of events you have going on here!

This is the very first Harry/Hermione fic that I really enjoy. I'm sure that there are others out there that do a good job with the pairing, as well, but I'm really happy that you've made their feelings for each other so plausible. Thank you for another awesome chapter!

- michelle
Tankred chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Oh shit. Now don't get me wrong, I utterly love the wonderful H/Hr-ness here, though I think you should slow down a bit. Don't let them get close to kissing or something for another few chapters, make it so that they try their best to act as if nothing really happened except for giving eachother small, subtile shows of affection. That is in my opinion the most sweetest and enjoyable form of fluff.
theMikeMonty chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
wow, i really like your story, its one of the very best i've ever read, please keep it up, i can't wait to read your next chapter.
byron245 chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
good story. keep going.
Uniform Disorder chapter 5 . 8/5/2004
Wow, lots of hidden gifts here, huh? That blue stone is really cool...

It's great, I like the way you've described the elven customs and such.

Update soon,

~kwndnl
Uniform Disorder chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Yay! Lupin is a godfather! That's really cool, although I didn't know you could change that...

I can't find anything, although not from lack of trying. Great chapter, update soon.

~kwndnl
Michelle chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
Fabulous new chapter. I never thought of Luna comforting Harry after Sirius's death (I always imagined Lupin), but it makes perfect sense and I'm kicking myself for not having realized it sooner! Professor Talisien seems like a really layered OC and I can't wait until his whole story is revealed. I'm usually very skeptical of Harry/Hermione pairings, and I must admit that I was at first, while reading Hermione's realization of her feelings for Harry. However, I think that you handled Hermione and Harry's encounter (at the very end of the chapter) brilliantly. I'm glad you're making the romance story subtle. It drives me up the walls when I read fics where two characters fall in love all of a sudden! Thanks for another great chapter. :)

- michelle
Ringhuiniele chapter 3 . 8/3/2004
This is an interesting story. Please update soon. I'm intrigue how the new DADA will fit into the scheme of things. It was good to see the Weasley twins again.
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »