Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wanderer
Uniform Disorder chapter 8 . 8/12/2004
Quite enjoyable, as usual. Not as fun, but still good.

That's awesome, you're going to publish your own book. I'll make sure to buy a copy.

Update soon,

Ringhuiniele chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
This is an exciting chapter, first session with their new DADA teacher. I'd like to know how Talisien stopped the Stun spell too. Lastly, this is my first Herm/ Harry fic I've read and it's shaping your next updates. :)
Thelvyn chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Excellent fic so far, I found it tonight and just couldn't stop reading. There are a few spelling/grammer mistakes here and there I've noticed but not enough to detract from the story.
Zyu chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Oh yeah. God damn great chapter! Can't wait for your next chapter. Cool, written a noval? When its out for sale, can you tell me the title of it? Thanks
Uniform Disorder chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
That was one of the coolest chapters you've written so far. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please update soon.

Madengineer chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Hey Pal Nice storyline. Looking forward for next chapter. Hope Kailyn and harry have lot of adventure together and make hermione jealous :)
theMikeMonty chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
wow that was a good chapter. if the wanderer isn't copyright, you should write a story about him. it would be cool, i would buy/read it. :)
Zyu chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Pretty good. Looking farward to your next chapter.
Branson Williams chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
Neat chapter. I think you need a Beta Reader though. To catch the very few spelling/grammar errors. Other than that, keep writing!
Branson Williams chapter 5 . 8/7/2004
still some spelling errors.
Branson Williams chapter 4 . 8/7/2004
pretty good. you need to work on spelling though.
Branson Williams chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
still a few spelling errors.
Branson Williams chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
cool. I noticed some spelling errors though.
Branson Williams chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Neat. I never thought of something like this before.
theMikeMonty chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
loved it! its to bad jk rowling made it copyrighted, because you could be making a fourtune right now :). i await your next chapter :)
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »