Reviews for Digimon Twilight Zone: The Beginning of the End
Half Kracker chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
*Cringes* You have Izzy and Mimi married? (Blinks) I could picture that one... ditzy and smarty. What a wonderful combination. Making one hell of a smart hyper kid! (laughs) Which I knew that in the last chapter. But, it just... frightens me. But hey, different strokes are for different folks as the old sayings goes. If you like the couple, suits me fine! I have no problem whatsoever of reading anything that you write! .

Though, one thing I'd like to actually say, and I know I know, I sound like a complete idiot when I say this too: "Update". (laughs) I get that same exact word a lot and for a strange reason... I don't. (laughs) But, if you don't well... I'll hunt ya down and make ya write. (Ahem) Now, time for me to get back to my rightful age...

Nicely done once again! Well rounded in all the right ways! And the trailer... nicely done. Though for some strange reason there is one thing that's a complete bugger to me... that's when- when a character is telling the story is flately stating out their full name in the first paragraph. It's something that always makes me click out of it. I guess it's one of those things. Feh, nice word to actually use "Things".

Anyway, your writing is so fresh. Description, you have a good amount of that. And it's so nice to read something completely different. I guess an AU fic is what I needed.

Must I say, your writing structure makes me so damn jealous.

But anyway, again good work. I hope to see an update soon!

Half Kracker chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Chatting about their love-life? (Ponders) I could possibly see that. It suits Sora and Mimi's description... Kari's? Fluster. That's what I think she would do. Just completely turn red.

(Laughs) and I could picture TK being a dumb-ass also after the wedding ceremony. What you wrote... perfet! A complete classic right there! The whole, "Oh, I get it..." stunt, nicely done. (Yes, I'm a big Takari fan... I can't help it!)

"Your little squirt"-how cute could that ever get? (laughs) Though, I don't actually know if Takeru would say that really. But as what you recall of this to be: AU style!

Ya know, this is such a good fic. Actually, probably one of the promising fics I've seen in a long while. (Sighs) Though, it's been almost over a year since I've actually came back to the digimon side of things.

I like this story. Your an excellent writer. Keep up the good work. The last comment I gave you still regards to the same thing in this comment. Sorry, I just doubt it if you'd actually want to hear me nag on, on how well I like this story. . (laughs) And trust me, I'm the type who actually can and sometimes will. . So, don't ever expect a cheese little review from me... unless I'm deadly sick!

But one thing I can say, I like it.

keep up the good work.

Half Kracker chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Hmm not bad. Must I say, your beginning part of the story is very interesting. I think that that's got to be one of the most grasp-moment paragraph anyone has every been able to come up with.

It's sad. I mean the whole thing that had to happen. I actually didn't know they had actually season 1 1/2. (laughs) Well, that's what you'd actually call it considering probably why they didn't want to place it on regular T.V is because it would give some of it away. Which, we all still don't know truely how any of the digi-destines in the second season met besides for Kari and T.K.

(Sighs) Must I say you have to love Davis idiotic-ness. He plays the part so well sometimes that it actually makes me wanna pinch his cheeks and tell him that he's the cutiest little thing I have ever seen. (Ahem) But, I perfer not to even think about that. Making me sound older than what I truely am!

Anyway, a nicely done fic. Description is excellent. Dialogue is fresh, grammar/spelling is nicely done... it's a promising fic you've got here.

Even if you altered your fic a bit, still... how many of us actually know truely the beginning of the lives of the season's two story? I don't! And I've been a digimon fan for... well, we won't actually say.

Well, keep up the good work. I'll be sure to continue your wonderful story!

thebookwormxo chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
Very good story. Can't wait to
Hahn chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Hmm... Well, this is an interesting premise.

So far it looks like a good story. You need to write more so I can really be sure, though, k? ;)
Mingan chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
good, but i expect that from you by now...i hope you update soon
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Great chapter

This fic looks really good

Update soon! _
Universalperson chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
*Bonks authour on head for not remembering Millenniumon*

So then what happened during the Wonderswan games? You'd have to get rid of Ryo too...