Reviews for Lies and Lovers
flipped chapter 24 . 1/17/2008
this fic's just amazing.. nice job!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 24 . 1/16/2006
No problem mate! Just one thing though... HOW LONG DID THAT WEDDING VOWS THING REALLY HAVE TO GO ON FOR? IT TOOK UP MOST OF THE CHAPTER!
Animegirlfan chapter 24 . 1/11/2006
awesome chapter! ic ant wait to read the next chapter! sry i did review! i was packed with homework! well anywayz update soon!
Hououza chapter 24 . 1/8/2006
Magnificent closing chapter.

Glad to see that it all worked out in the end, I really do hope you write a sequel.

No problem.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Moonlitesadness chapter 24 . 1/8/2006
Hey, Oh My Gosh! I wanted to cry when they were exchanging vows. It was so sweet! I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY! So anyways, It would such a cool idea to make a sequel to this story. I'm so happy that everyone got who they deserved. Well XOXOXOXOXO! Please consider the sequel! God Bless!
jellybeanxx chapter 24 . 1/8/2006
Well done! That was such an amazing story! I loved every minute off it! You should be proud of yourself!

jellybean xx
crystal-gundam chapter 24 . 1/7/2006
WHOO HO ]] ITS A GIRL !

Annabelle's a pretty name

sequell, please? ]
heaven'sgirl chapter 24 . 1/7/2006
*wipes tears of joy from cheek*

I applaud you for completing this magnificent story! Hahah! Duo and Hilde got married! Finaly!

Kudos to you!

Hmm... a sequel... a good idea!
Tori chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
Lol, you're welcome. You are a great writer, and I hope there's more where this came from.
theevilashleyness chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
Woot! one ? is that the end?
heaven'sgirl chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
huzza! Kevin's dead! I'll tell ya! dead! WHOO!

Is there going to be like, an epilogue? Anyways, I want to compliment you again that this was an awesome story!
Animegirlfan chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
AWESOMW CHAPTER! I LOVE IT! CUTE ENDING UPDATE SOON! btw i was more than satisfied on this chapter update soon!
Dragonpit chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
I'll only say enough when you go so overboard, you utterly ruin the plot line yourself. Anyways, great job and update soon!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
YES! He's dead! Woo-hoo!

I never really thought Heero as a romantic, but that was so sweet!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 22 . 1/6/2006
I hope that Heero shot that tabloid bastard right in the nuts! GR! I HATE him!