Reviews for I Was There
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i adore faramir/boromir bonding!

yay!
TheMadSister chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
A touching and bittersweet fanfic... Thank you for sharing it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Whoa! This is intense.

It's like Boromir watched his brother throughout every moment of his life.

From when he was born, to the trying moments during the War of the Rings, to the aftermath, and finally to the hour of Faramir's death.

It sounds like Boromir really took his duty of a big brother seriously. Which only proved how much he cared for his younger brother.

Very well written, and good to read, also.

Really enjoyed it.
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
OMG! this is so beautiful!its so reat! its just so great! one of the best things i have read! there is no word that can describe this! its really good...its beautiful! you have talent...
faramir1017 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
WOW! I loved it so much. It makes me believe that Boromir was actually there for Faramir in ROTK. I loved your story, and all the words ued in it. It put a smile on my face in the begining, but in the end when you hinted Faramir in his... deathbed, I got a tad sad, but overall this is a really good story! Keep it up!
PrincessFaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for a lovely story. *wipes tears* I love it.
Dimfuin chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That was really sweet and well written. I liked how he was there even when he was dead;-)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Very touching
athelas63 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
OH MY GOD! Sniff Sniff. Beautiful! Bravo! Wonderful. I love it! My Boz is perfect. I love him. I cannot even find words to say how lovely this is.
Sue chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aww, this was a great story! Very well-written and poignant. I think it very accurately reflects how Boromir would feel witnessing his brother's life. I loved how you ended it, too, it was perfect! Quite touching indeed.

I loved it! Thanks for sharing it!

Sue :)
Celebne chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
The story is so wonderful and I had to cry at the end. Boromir is so a good brother and man. It's so sad, that he has to die so soon in the book and film.

Greetings

Celebne
quillon chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This made me cry. I always love fics that show how much Boromir loved Faramir, and this one is particularly good!

Sometimes inspiration will grab you at the strangest time, and I'm glad you ran with this because it is lovely! *wink*
Lhaewin chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This story is so beautiful, it nearly made me cry. I love the last paragraph about Boromir waiting for his dying brother.