Reviews for Fiery Wrath: Lost Within
FW Wandering chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Is it bad that I wish Greg had died? Hoping Rogue can break past Pyro to reach John.
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! This is such a cool plot line. I love badass Pyro but I love badass/sweet John more cuz u get the best of both worlds haha. UPDATE!
a fan chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Ahem.

Update? Please...? Pretty please...? PLEASE!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
What, he isn't gonna be rude to them, too?
Kathryn Bellalyse chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Please update soon! I just read the first one and it's really good. This one is too! Is John ever going to come back? Evil Pyro is cool but personally I liked John better. Please update soon.
Redgirl44 chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Lovely! I'm really liking Evil Pyro. _ Nice touch bringing Greg into the mix, it makes more sense than having Pyro kidnap a random person off the street! Really looking forward to more chapters!
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
**Snickers** I think someone might have a minor case of pyrophobia after that...

Is it bad that John/Pyro is cooler when he's BAD bad?

UPDATE SOON! ((As in this month))
AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131 chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
"Here, I don't want these anymore"? Lol. That has to be the absolute best line I have read this year. I enjoy this story, and I loved the first one too. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon.
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
yay! pyro got Greg off of cigarettes
Little Shadow Angel chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
I couldn't remember if I left a review of this chapter or not, but I still loved it. Pyro kicks ass! :D
Magical Creature chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
I love this story please update.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
omg, you have to update soon! that was so good...
NightmareMonster chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
oh man at the end of this chap when greg said

“Here,” Greg handed his cigarettes to Rogue. “I don’t want these anymore.”

it had me cracking up
Scarlett Ward chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Please Update ASAP! Your story is so exciting! I really like this pairing, especially if what I heard is true. In the 3rd movie Bobby cheats on Rogue with Kitty. Rogue needs someone, and John is perfect.

Scarlett Ward
Coletterby chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
hey hey an update! thank god i was beginning to get withdrwal syptoms lol.

excellent chapter thanks for brightnening up my morning, it was much appreciated