Reviews for Solidarity
Niwaki chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
nice I really liked this it's the second HP/Buffy I've read and I'm surprised by how well they suit eachother
Lord Corruption chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
ok liking it keep it up

got a question when well luna come into it and is she a slayer
RozaHathoway chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
KOL! but plz plz plz plz write more!
blklover chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
great story please kkeep up the good work update soon
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Interesting plot line you've come up with. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to see what you put the characters through next!
jumping-jo chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
sweet cross over how are they going to wxplain harry as a female watcher wouldn't mind seeing how harry gets along with xander
Draeconin chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
There are some problems with the story so far: scene jumps with no warning, lack of details, and needs better proof-reading. Also a couple of plot holes: Harry throws away the card to contact the new people, but they show up to take him away anyway. How?

It also seems as though you're assuming that everybody is as familiar with the Buffy TV show as you are. Not the case. While it would be almost impossible to have missed knowing about Harry Potter due to books, movies, and all the hype over it for several years, the same cannot be said for Buffy. You might want to add a few more details.
Elia2Alia chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
gret fic cant wait to read more ~Elia LeFae
zeo knight chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
i likr this
Rc1212 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
GREAT! hope you write more soon!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
good
Anagha chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
gr8 story! plz update soon
animeflunky chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
hm this is pretty interesting... and certainly helpful for harry... got slayer abilities plus he practically got instant allies against voldemort cause theirs no way they arent gonna help once the find out who he really is a what he has to do... though the fact that demons will be chasing him might make things a little difficult lol :P
peppymint chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Poor Harry, he just can't catch a break. Oh well, at least he will be able to give the DE a nasty surprise. They probably can't imagine anyone participating in hand to hand combat.
The Liquified Platypus chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
wow... can't wait for more