Reviews for The Return of Prince Demando
slightlyxjaded chapter 14 . 3/31
Wow! That was certainly an interesting story...especially with an ending like that! You seemed to really tie everything together quite nicely! Thank you for writing this story...it was a page-turner for sure!
Nikkou-tan chapter 14 . 1/31
I loved it, loved it, loved it

I loved the little things especially, like Haruka and Mamoru's talk and Ikuko consoling Usagi (especially 'cause some people wanna throw out that "she's not Usagi's real mom" nonsense).

If I had any critique, it's that the timing was off at time, like towards the beginning it was moving a little fast, and then towards the end I didn't feel there was enough foreshadowing of the Sapphire Crystal and what the stones meant to Prince Diamond.

But other than that, this story was excellent. A favorite for sure!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
i love sailor Moon its one of my fav anime keep up the good work ill be looking forward for more so keep up the good work even so i said it before oh well
Crystal Tsukino chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Wow! What a fic! I really wanted to review every chapter, but my english is not so good... I loved every single act of the history! You know, I always loved Prince Demando, but unfortunately, in my language (portuguese) I am the only one who writes fanfics about him. So, I decided to read some fics in english, yours is my fave one! Of course I wanted Usagi to be with Demando in the end, even knowing how impossible it would be... But it's ok, the history is perfect and you are right: this really could have actually happened! Great history, I've enjoyed so much!
Petite hippopo in tutu chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
GREAT Story!
WifeofPhantomhive chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
When will you upload the next one have more good work I like this story
Sammy Chun chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
You MUST finish this Please It was just getting Really GOOD!
FireGoddess101 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
god, you can't update after so long and leave it like that! uuuggghhh
Secluded Sapphire chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Here's a website of an author I found on this site -

If you're leaving because you have Fanfics that are too adult in either sex or violence, please consider my own site Destiny's Gateway. There are absolutely no restrictions on content and we have almost 4,000 Fanfics up there. .com

This is her fanfic profile

u/4403/Princess_Destiny

I hope to see the longer version of this story posted soon :)

Excellent chapter, please update soon.
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
I'm very happy with this story so far. I love reading this, can't wait for more!
Codename Sailor D chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Finnaly you update it! I like this chapter,keep update!
Lazy chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Hmm... Was that Cosmos or queen Serenity talking to her I wonder?
c.p.f syndrome chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
grabbed onto his shirt? in the last chapter dimonde wasn't wearing one 0.0

mistake?
Codename Sailor D chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
I like your story, please continue your story, I wait for next chapter
caly-micaela chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I was looking back on some stories and remember really liking this story. Is it going to be finished? I would love to see what happens!