Reviews for Hello, Sailor
Kathy.L chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
haha very cute
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
ha ha! "You know what they say about men in the Navy..."
Willocwen chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Heh. Odd. Not bad, either. I like Raoul, but I can imagine how bratty he would be when he was younger. :)
Feya chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
XD Cute. I'm sorry I haven't sent back the phic yet ;_; My email isn't working and I just moved and life is rather hectic and I don't have any more excuses. Anyhow, sorry.

Love the phic! Very cute. Philippe is extrodinarilly patient, no? ;)
PhantomessRose chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Hehehe! This was cute! Very well done. Lavender soap incident. *Grin* Wonderful writing, as always. Keep upthe magnificent work! Cheers! .
AngelCeleste85 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
::grins:: Long time no see. Very cute work - don't trash it!

- AC85
Shekiah and Alunaer chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Alunaer: YOUR GENIUS HAS PROVED ITSELF AGAIN! [presents Raikune with cheese]

Shekiah: [gives Raikune cheese as well] FUNNY! Absolutely hilarious! Write again!
Emerald S. Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
SO freaking FUNNY! Dude, you seriously crack me up! And if you must know, because of your writing, I have taken this certain liking to Philippe... *grins* And now I'm a Philippe/Sorelli shipper. lol This was too good!
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Dear, one like thee never ceases to amaze a mortal like me. I laughed. I cried. We all should love Philippe, especially with what he has to put up with... Another classic from a unique genius... Bravo. I tip my fedora to thee... Now, if you must excuse me, I have to gather soap and oranges... *scampers away, grinning maniacally*
Rain of Joy chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
this is really funny! I love it! Especially about the soap. *giggles wildly* very good job! *adds to faves
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
SQUEE! IT'S SO FUNNY! _ HEHEHEHEHE...THAT WAS TOO CUTE! *DANCES AROUND THE ROOM CLUTCHING THE COMPUTER*
the Khanum of Persia chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Raikune! Another classic Raikune masterpiece here. You do such a good job making Raoul into a complete fool!
gryffingirl77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
hehe..I like! Very funny! And it may be OOC, but who cares...that's the whole point of the 'humor' category...!