Reviews for Yay Me
Harry2 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
The Cordettes are sheep! They are nothing more than vapid things who do what Cordy tells them, and follow her lead. I shudder to think what Dawn is going to end up like when she gets to High School!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Oh Lord. Cordelia is creating a Mini Me! Look out people, there is another Cordelia on the loose!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Cordy thinks that Dawn has POTENTIAL!? Has the apocalypse come to Sunnydale and the Scooby Gang wasn't aware of it?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Cordy can either be the biggest pain in the rear, or your best friend. It depends on her mood and what catches her fancy.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Awesome! I like it. :) Very well-written as well.

I'm glad there are some fics about Dawn when she was little out there. I think there should be more of those, because, in my opinion, fics of that type are kind of rare. Anyway, I like how Dawn and Cordelia interact with each other in a "nice friend" kind of way, because in my view, Cordelia is the right big sister figure and mentor for Dawn, or the older cousin that Dawn wishes she had. Besides, Cordelia never had a little sis of her own to pass on her knowledge to-especially about stuff like fashion do's and don'ts. And I think Dawn makes a good little sister figure for her. :)

Anyway, keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and creative writing! :)
faithhopey chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I love this story and please add more!
newyork423 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
love love lvoe but i think the hitting was i little weird but ok what eva
minako366 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
lol, more please
vietnAMAZING chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
This is so cute! Can't wait for more. :)
deletedprofile2 chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Fantastic, utterly fantastic _
deletedprofile2 chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Aw, sweet. You've inspired me, I may write some of this in the future.
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
You know, this Dawn/Cordy stuff is pretty good. You've opened my eyes _
Savage chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
this is yuri right?
Reviewer chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
I like this story- Cordelia and Dawn seem very in character, and i can just see Cordelia trying to 'de-freak' Dawn. i don't understand why Buffy would just punch her out though...
N170017 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004