Reviews for All Of This Past
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Creepy, confusing bt good...:-)
Marcus1233 chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
I'm not gonna insult you and sputtered nonsense and exaggerations. Usage of simply amazing and fabulous would leave me as a liar. However, it does not that you story suck. Far from it, instead of weaving word of untruth, I'll just say that your story is good. Real good.

I have quite an enjoyable time reading it. So, no, I don't mean insults. Just the plain truth.
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
I like Hunter's character. So cynical. He gathers informations but if does not go to his likings he rather improvise and trust himself. His dislike of being used as a puppy also give him merits.
jonoave chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Ah, a totally brilliant sequel to your AU! The conversations between Blake and Hunter was superb, you really got the characters down well - from their closeness as brothers to Hunter being more serious and broody. The action scenes on the last chapter was awesome too, and it got me at the edge of my seat while I was reading it. Great great job! I'm off to read the next part now. Please keep writing!
Kat chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
YES! An update! _ I've been waiting for this and it's absolutely awesome! Really liked your fight scenes! And I really love Hunter!
MzDany chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Ah, excellent chapter. Well worth waiting for. Superb description of all the action scenes and a great use of the canon of the show. I love your style - so easy-flowing and eloquent. Not to mention that I learned a new phrase: morass of guilt. :)

I'm very curious to see the continuation - which will hopefully contain a reconciliation between Cam and Hunter.

Greetings from Dany
BJvision chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Yes you're back. Can't wait for the next series in this story. Hoping that I won't have to wait long. Great story.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Whoa! Nice ending! Loved how you intertwined Thunder Strangers pt.3 into but still kept it original. Can't wait for the next installment!
Kat chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
O! I like! Nice! Please update more soon! CamHunter is to Die for and he's such a cute little lamia/vamp!
MzDany chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
ok, I'm up to speed again after re-reading this story from the beginning...excellent work so far. Love your writing style, and the 'dark' background of it all fits wonderfully. I have to congratulate you on doing an excellent job writing from Hunter's POV. Because that's hard. I know.

And I'm also glad to see you portraying him as a troubled, but nevertheless intelligent guy who comes to his own conclusions instead of blindly following orders.

Can't wait for more!

Dany
BJvision chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Its been so long since I last saw an update but glad to see that this chapter is even better than the last. Now we get to see how everyone is going to react to finding out who Hunter & Blake are not to mention when they find out that Lothor is not who he says he is.

Great story hope to see the next chapter soon.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
crazy crimson chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
oh greta story really? you're making me curieus. Please don't wait to long with the next chapter
Yellowwolf chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Hey, cool story. Update soon!
jenny chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
perfume... he was with tori, right? anyway, cool story. "Tilling My Grave" was a good setup for this, but, since they were so short, I can't really think of it as a prequel. Maybe a prolouge? anyway, good, can't wait for more.