Reviews for Kai Chan
andysanime chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Really good job on the story.
NellaReklaw08 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
*screams* wao, really cool story! though i didn't quite get the bond thing at the end but overall was awesome! XP

hope you've made a sequel for 'Kai Chan' or will make one (not sure, haven't checked XP)

anyway, is the forgotten one Kenny? like because you said:" The Blade breakers just forgot about Kenny..." is it?
Harmony Valentine chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
are you ever going to make the sequal for "Kai chan"?

if so, i cant wait!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
what was that all about? any who that was so cool and beautiful. tel me what happens.
volli the 1 critic chapter 11 . 8/21/2008
how in the worc is that complete!
naioka1992 chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
wow, thats interesting. i liked it best when kai was a girl, though. cool with kaia nd tala's bound - yay kai is back! who s the girl, though? please update soon, naioka1992 - xoxo
Nymphadora-Tonks-Lupin chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
hi i love this story and i love the way Kai always gets punished Do you like to torchue him so much?
NF chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
Reviewing before I see if there's a sequel, because if there isn't I'd rant for the next six hours! But oh who's "The Forgotten One"? Is it that girl...ah...Ralhm, I think it should be Rei! Can't resist, sorry... except for the silver mean it seems like Kai kind of forgot him when he ran off, I'm trying to make this work and failing so I'll shut up and see if there's a sequel and if there is I'll find out who "The Forgotten One" is, if not I plead for you to make one because I want to know who "The Forgotten One" is!
ketsueki no izou chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
im gonna go find the sequel right now... there better be one gr

anywho great story
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
I don't get it. Who's the girl at the end of the story? And why did Kai turn into a girl? and do you mean that Bryan got paired up with a robot? And why were things exploding? It is a nice story though.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 11 . 6/14/2005
Good end to the story.
Bex402 chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
aww come on, pwease put the dam sequel on! im beggin here
angel chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
i loved your story i think you should definently

make a sequl. bye loved your story
HellHound666 chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
idont get the ending! the forrgotten one what is she the rahelum chick?
Soul's Eclipse chapter 11 . 4/8/2005