Reviews for Minotaurs
Aruka chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Angst for angst! This fic is definitely depressing. But it worked out in the end. Well done.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I never imagined Clef acting that way

Anyway I liked it.
Blue Angel Samui chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
AGH! Wow, I really loved this. Your writing has really grown and this was just a delicious treat.
Claudia chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I'd first like to say that you are one of my favorite authors, you really are! This review, however, will be a bit difficult to write. I didn't read the entire story, there were times I skipped a paragraph or a few lines because the plot was too confusing. Especially in the beginning.

I often didn't know who was talking or whose memory was being played. For example, the phrase "I wanna help you." For a while, I had no idea who said that. Because of the immediate words which followed, I figured it was either Umi or Presea. Besides, Clafe wouldn't say "wanna." Turns out, he did. It was Clef who said that line. Just one example.

My next critique sheds light on something you already mentioned, the fact that the characters are OOC. They sure are. Umi is very capricious. On one hand, she laments a lot, but on the other, she laughs a lot. Really, she laughed and giggled in situations where I thought the laughter was inappropriate. She she and Clef happily playing with a group of children? Or even the fact that Umi chased after the girl and her puppy surprised me. I was like "whoa" O.o; Oh, and Umi playing the piano and Presea a dancer? Sounds more like Fuu and Caldina. And Clef got a little too emotional in the end.

I hope this review doesn't sound too harsh. I liked the idea: Umi and Presea pining for the same guy. I like all three characters, but they were a bit too OOC here. Must've bben the hormones. Umi did mention all those butterflies...
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Nice and sweet. But. it's not your best piece. I'm just gving advice... don't hurt me. I think your dragged it out longer than needed. It became quite repetitive in the end. I think quickies aren't your style. ;; I think you're better off writing chapter storys. Well I hope you update soon. x] (And don't hurt me ._.; )
Serenity Soyokaze chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh my gosh! That was so cute! I love Clemi fics, you don't see them that often anymore... Asmi make me feel sick XD

*huggles her* Well done, this story has brightened my day...kinda? Lol

AnimePopstar chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Excellent! Up until the end of this story, I was just as depressed and saddened as Umi! (That's a compliment!) You made her emotions so real, so clear. Please, write some more fics like this!

(Maybe involving Ascot?) The ending, although a little rushed, was appropriately special, while it still left the reader happily fulfilled. Please, write a chaptered story! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i loved it ! it was great!
shizuka03 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Good story ... but i wanna noe something ... is clef as tall as he is in the OVA ?