Reviews for Never Scared
VedGirl1201 chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
The dialect is extremely unimagintive...this story could use a lot of work. It sounds like it was written by a 13 year old kid who's parent's never let him cuss.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 8 . 5/28/2006
Aww...that was a really sad story. I so far have to say that it's the best X-men story that I have read...but I'm sorry to say that I have only read about 4...but I stayed with this one the whole way, and I'm very happy for it. Like I have said many times, this story is amazing.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
LMFAO! Sry...but I had to review when I saw Pyro's line at the end..."YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!"
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
"He actually took me into his lab one day, about a week or two into my relationship with Wanda, and had me tested for HIV... It came back negative. Then he smiled and sent me off"

and was about to engulf Wolverine as he fell but he suddenly stopped in midair.

"What the hell?" we both said.

"insignificant firebug!"

Great lines, great lines. Couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Haven't finished the story quite yet, but I felt that I should tell you that it's an amazing story and I'm glad you seemed to have chosen this particular plot, I actually thought about doing a similar one, but I have a bad problem with starting about five stories at once, when I have five others that aren't even done yet!

Cant wait to read what's next, so you'll be hearing form me in a bit.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
fenomenal!(that ain't my favorite word, but it describes it) i really didn't expect that wanda would get infected. and i was hoping she didn't die.

Somehow, i took in john's lack of compassion for wolverine and don't regret that he died, though still find it very impossible. the x-men were very stupid to keep messing up with him. the revenge part was very well built.

ah thought that humans weren't infected with that disease? maybe dr. mactaggert was a mutant whose xgene hadn't activated. dunno, anyway seems sad that you killed her off.

hopelessly, there was no way of curing the disease.

hopefully, no one else will be as dumb as to get infected.

really loved all of it. write something else soon.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
diferente, pero increible! pretty impressive, never anything similar to that, so it's a plus. i hope to see what's gonna happen next. by the way, i just read all the 5 chapters and this review is about them all.

um, ah thought that Toad and Sabretooth died on the Liberty Island Incident... anyway, they seem minor for now. The rest seems okay. You're building the same team as in the evolution series... if you are, ah can't wait for you to add gambit! :D

i really like the wanda/john pairing, new to me, but nevertheless very interesting. Not really up to the Ororo/John actually... sweet sex, but ain't she too old for the young'un?

Ah don't understand why nor how wolverine killed mystique. seems reasonable that he did it. the situation seems tricksy to me. dunno.

really enjoyed your story.
sunnysfunny chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
'Hey, sorry I haven’t written in you in a while. Look at me; I’m talking to a book.'

lol

Sorry it took me so long to review. But now I'm catching up _~
Kalysia chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
That was a very unexpected ending. It was also very touching. You have done very well with this piece. I look forward to more from you.

- Michelle
TurMoiL911 chapter 6 . 10/12/2004
Nice,. Update soon.
Kalysia chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
Oh, that ws so good! So heart wrenching! So down right depressing!

Excellent chapter. I just might have to cry. (I do that every time I read a Pyro death piece).

Great work. I eagerly await the next chapter.
nfmadprops04 chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
Aah! Please update! This is so good!
Kalysia chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
Oh, this is very good! I never would have pictured Pyro and Storm, even for just a one night stand. I loved it. I loved the whole chapter!

Yes, Writer Block sucks, doesn't it? I am suffering from it right now.

Anyway, I anxiously await the next chapter!
sunnysfunny chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Yea writer blocks do stink! Excellent chapter!
Kalysia chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
This story is excellent. Pyro is my favorite character, always has been, so I am rather particular about how some act him out. You give a view of his emotions that many do not even touch upon. I love it.

I am not sure if this is it, or not, but, I do hope that there will be more!

- Michelle
raven chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
shit pyro is angry!that doesnt sound good for wolverine even with his healing factor