Reviews for I Will Never Let You Leave Me
ria chapter 23 . 4/11
yassssss
Abril chapter 23 . 3/19
Awesome story, I thouroughly enjoyed it!
March chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Lol, making Harry to be this utter bastard, then doing a cop out of "Voldemort posessed him!" in some attempt to hide the fact that this story is little more than Harry-bashing tripe is sad.
Goose chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This story is absolutely stupid. Harry being abusive in any way is completely and utterly OOC to the extreme, and you're just making him out to be a vicious villain for the sole purpose of justifying a reason to like Draco, who is according to canon, an actual bigoted bastard.
shinystar19yay chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
Love!
shinystar19yay chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Awwwww. Those twins.
shinystar19yay chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Wow this was the best chapter ever.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
this has to be the dumbest story I have read so far,
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Applause! This was incredibly well done and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for a lovely story!
enchantedstarlight chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
One of the best battle scenes I think I've ever read in a fanfic. Go Ron!
enchantedstarlight chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Oh, the somber Draco so reminds me of Heathcliff from Wuthering Hights! I think you've done him brilliantly - where he's so distant, yet intriguing. Ginny's situation is well done and I like the pace and detail of how she is trying to get out of her bad marital situation. Just... wow.
raeleastarr chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
This story was really good. I had so much emotional baggage I was carrying throughout the story. Hahaha, I was crying, then laughing. It was an emotional rollercoaster, but I really liked it.
Ginnyanonymous chapter 23 . 4/15/2013
The best Draco and Ginny story...i mean the best! Great, love it, and lots more.
SecretAgentBobJoe chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read, great job!
mr. eff chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
I am so pleased! I never expected the twists and turns but my lord...that was amazing! I actually had this story bookmarked years ago but I never got around to seeing whether you updated or not until recently and I'm so glad you did, and you completed a beautiful story.