Reviews for Forsaken
MajaS chapter 30 . 3/29
This was a really fun read.
seldombites chapter 30 . 12/25/2017
This was an entertaining story, though I think I would have liked to see all the reactions back in Britain.
cabbieforhire chapter 15 . 10/12/2017
As soon as Draco brought up Hermione I knew I wouldn't finish this. Remus, Fred and George, and now Hermione? Percy? There has to be a line drawn somewhere. I went ahead and read the reviews for later chapters and see that Hermione was brought in with no issues and... just... why?
Why lose out on conflict by having everyone Harry cared about defect after being shown some memories? Why not have Harry realize that when he made his choice that he lost those relationships and that it sucks but he can live without them? Why not have Hermione *not* be persuaded and have Harry have to make the difficult action of dealing with her?

This is looking be less of a dark Harry with morals going against Dumbledore story to one where everyone goes dark with little objection.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
Wanted to say I love the new name, very original. Whenever has a new name it's always some variation of Harry (Hadrian, Harold, Heiro, etc).
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 9/1/2017
Good story.
XxburnitwithfirexX chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I do find it odd how Harry's abuse at the dursleys is not cited as one of the reasons he wants to join the dark? Also no offence but I really don't like the name brandbrilliant story though, can't wait to continue
tomascatts chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Well sortinghat nobody said you had to read the gay stories now did they? See that's how a free world works...people have the right to write the kind of stories THEY want and YOU have the right to read them or not.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Same sex pairings may be *normal* now but that doesn't make it right. If the government said you would be all right if you jumped over a cliff and the liberals started doing it to be *free* due to some mass awakening or other stupid BS would you do it?

Homosexual is as natural as putting GMO into our foods to make it last longer. Hint. We don't digest GMO and it makes us fatter.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
It's too bad that all the best stories have to have gay agendas shoved down throats. When you all stop pulling fire alarms or shouting out conservatives then we will support your rights to gay speech. It's not about shutting off your rights to be gay but the ability to allow US to NOT be gay if we want to go straight and not have to bow down.
Skywroe chapter 30 . 7/9/2017
Awww I wish you wouldn't have carried on a little bit.
I did love the sorry though.
DirtyMinded chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
My name explains this review. I haven't read it yet but I couldn't help but notice the Harry P., Draco M. Below the summary. Is harry gay for Draco and Draco gay for Harry they'd be cute as long as they don't snog too much don't get me started on gay sex it's terrible I'm straight ut love nico di angelo from Percy jackson and... god i got off topic anyways im 5 my mommy told me about this shit love you boo! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo im the most normal psycho ever
rejensaki chapter 6 . 6/9/2017
I AM HERE FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE VOLDEMORT
Guest chapter 30 . 5/18/2017
omgggg, you ended it in such a crap way, theres like...so much missing... the 5 years later thing omg no, you should have just left it incomplete, that just... there was so much more to happen, doing the 5 year later right after dumbledore dies? that just... sigh
Guest chapter 30 . 3/26/2017
wow. really good story
Tabbynerdicat chapter 30 . 3/13/2017
Damn, I hate closure :( loved the story, possibly my favourite evil Dumbles yet!