Reviews for Forsaken
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 9/1
Good story.
XxburnitwithfirexX chapter 1 . 8/3
I do find it odd how Harry's abuse at the dursleys is not cited as one of the reasons he wants to join the dark? Also no offence but I really don't like the name brandbrilliant story though, can't wait to continue
tomascatts chapter 1 . 8/2
Well sortinghat nobody said you had to read the gay stories now did they? See that's how a free world works...people have the right to write the kind of stories THEY want and YOU have the right to read them or not.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/16
Same sex pairings may be *normal* now but that doesn't make it right. If the government said you would be all right if you jumped over a cliff and the liberals started doing it to be *free* due to some mass awakening or other stupid BS would you do it?

Homosexual is as natural as putting GMO into our foods to make it last longer. Hint. We don't digest GMO and it makes us fatter.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/16
It's too bad that all the best stories have to have gay agendas shoved down throats. When you all stop pulling fire alarms or shouting out conservatives then we will support your rights to gay speech. It's not about shutting off your rights to be gay but the ability to allow US to NOT be gay if we want to go straight and not have to bow down.
Skywroe chapter 30 . 7/9
Awww I wish you wouldn't have carried on a little bit.
I did love the sorry though.
DirtyMinded chapter 1 . 6/25
My name explains this review. I haven't read it yet but I couldn't help but notice the Harry P., Draco M. Below the summary. Is harry gay for Draco and Draco gay for Harry they'd be cute as long as they don't snog too much don't get me started on gay sex it's terrible I'm straight ut love nico di angelo from Percy jackson and... god i got off topic anyways im 5 my mommy told me about this shit love you boo! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo im the most normal psycho ever
rejensaki chapter 6 . 6/9
I AM HERE FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE VOLDEMORT
omgggg, you ended it in such a crap way, theres like...so much missing... the 5 years later thing omg no, you should have just left it incomplete, that just... there was so much more to happen, doing the 5 year later right after dumbledore dies? that just... sigh
wow. really good story
Tabbynerdicat chapter 30 . 3/13
Damn, I hate closure :( loved the story, possibly my favourite evil Dumbles yet!
living on chapter 30 . 3/8
I read this story a long time ago, when fanfics filled my days and fell in love with this portrayal. After sometime I wanted to reread this and found myself heartbroken because I didn't review or favorite or save this story. I had given up on ever reading this again. I am so happy to have the opertunity to enjoy this story once more.
Lord Barinthus chapter 30 . 2/5
Anything I might have said has already been said by the author and previous reviewers. I WILL say that this was worth the read, and could be truly excellent with some fleshing out.
Lord Barinthus chapter 22 . 2/5
I've avoided pointing out any discrepancies / plot holes as the author was kind enough to head most of that off with the AN ahead of the first chap. But I just have to question the ridiculously convoluted plan for Grimmauld, lol. "Let's send a message to the Order/Dumbles by blowing up Headquarters, but...let's make it look like an accident. And because we don't want to hurt any muggles (apparently just to please Granger) let's spend millions buying up the surrounding properties that will immediately lose value when they burn down." Or they could just not bother, lol. That's a really expensive middle finger.
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 2/4
What of Harry's finances? Will he have access to the Potter vaults? I would assume Dumbles has already attempted to take them, so why have we seen nothing on that end?