Reviews for Forsaken
Tabbynerdicat chapter 30 . 3/13
Damn, I hate closure :( loved the story, possibly my favourite evil Dumbles yet!
living on chapter 30 . 3/8
I read this story a long time ago, when fanfics filled my days and fell in love with this portrayal. After sometime I wanted to reread this and found myself heartbroken because I didn't review or favorite or save this story. I had given up on ever reading this again. I am so happy to have the opertunity to enjoy this story once more.
Lord Barinthus chapter 30 . 2/5
Anything I might have said has already been said by the author and previous reviewers. I WILL say that this was worth the read, and could be truly excellent with some fleshing out.
Lord Barinthus chapter 22 . 2/5
I've avoided pointing out any discrepancies / plot holes as the author was kind enough to head most of that off with the AN ahead of the first chap. But I just have to question the ridiculously convoluted plan for Grimmauld, lol. "Let's send a message to the Order/Dumbles by blowing up Headquarters, but...let's make it look like an accident. And because we don't want to hurt any muggles (apparently just to please Granger) let's spend millions buying up the surrounding properties that will immediately lose value when they burn down." Or they could just not bother, lol. That's a really expensive middle finger.
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 2/4
What of Harry's finances? Will he have access to the Potter vaults? I would assume Dumbles has already attempted to take them, so why have we seen nothing on that end?
marybeth.hp7 chapter 30 . 9/20/2016
I truly enjoyed this story, all of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Forgive me if someone already pointed this out, but Albus Dulmbledore himself is blatantly and, more importantly I suppose, gay in cannon. So I find this whole premise difficult to get around, as many faults as one could pin on AD, this seems far too OOC for my tastes. However, I congratulate you on a well made work, writing a story is no easy feat.
Darksorceress16 chapter 30 . 6/14/2016
I loved this story so much! I will be sure to fav you and the story. Best HP story I have read!
Kait1313 chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
The farther I read the more I enjoyed the story. The beginning was a little hard to get through and some parts were confusing while some scene changes were really quick. This being said I really enjoyed how unique the plot was and I liked the family dynamic that you had going. The biggest problem I had was the ending. I wonder if uoi just got tired of writing it or if you didn't know how to wrap everything up but it left a lot to be desired. What happened with the weaslys? How did they take over the island? What happened to Hogwarts? I'm guessing that the resistance against voldemort ended with albus's death?
MissNikita chapter 30 . 4/3/2016
I absolutely adored this fic, it was so very original, except this last chapter.

Why didnt you show what haloened next, how they took kver the Isle of man and so forth, I was anticipating their new world so much
expressivelight chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Hmm... I did quite like the fic, although I do believe that you quite overplayed the part of Brand kissing Voldemort on the head as a fatherly/son gesture a bit too much.
Needless to say, it was quite refreshing to read something where Voldemort was categorised and written of as something other than 'evil', and to hear of Dumbledore as a manipulative, cunning person. All in all, well done!
FemslashHipster chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
I liked it
Dratias chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
Incredible story, simply incredible. You've done a great job on this. I loved the aspect of Voldemort not 'really' being the true evil one.
Jenovaslover chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Harry so honorable here with Draco
kcrkct chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
i cant believe i got this far. no offence, this is an.. original story, but it majorly sucks. man oh man.