Reviews for Tell Me a Story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is really sweet! I'd love to read a story about Ron telling Harry about this when they're older.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That is the sweetest little story I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Kind of sweet awwww
Livesluvesdrarrys chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
that was so sweet!

i had never really thought about how they must have known story's about harry before! it was really cool and well written!
butterflyrain23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I am not sure if I have commented on this story or not before I may have but I can not remember. Anyway I love it! I think it is the sweetest thing ever! I love that ron wanted to be come his friend it was seriously adorable! I know I have read this a few times already but it always makes me smile no matter what! :D
sweet-dirty chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So sweet! I'm off to read Shattered Illusions now!
a girl from Sweden chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
omg that is so sweet! Well done! :)
Shawty94 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very nice.
kutnerlove chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw! completely adorable!
namjai chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I enjoyed this very cute little story!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This story was very cute, I usually don't like Harry Potter besides crossovers with Charmed, but this sounded interesting and it was wonderful and cute.
RebeccaLynn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aw, that's so kawaii -

I loved it ]

And you're right, this goes really well with almost every stpry I can think of where Ron and Harry are friends.
Bamboozlement chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
AW! This story is so sweet! Iccle Ron is so cute... I like Mollys' character too, it's exactly how I expected her to be! Really cute fic, it's made me want to read Shattered Illusions but I must revise... *sighs* Though I am somewhat reluctant to read it as I love being a H/D fan... meh, I'll read it when the evil exams are over!

*gives voodoo Umbridge plushie for a job well done*