Reviews for Virgin Stains
A friend chapter 1 . 1/1
So good it was like reading the works of Edgar Allan Poe himself.
black demond1117 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Totally stupid think you are a terrific writer but I think you are an idiot and obviously too thick to string two word which makes sense
RoyalBunny chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
That was so sad, but so so so good. I loved your writing style, and I liked the change in the middle, it really allows us to see how the others see Draco. It is REALLY good.
Madeline DaTara chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Just saying this is hauntingly beautiful. It scared me and made me cry at the same time. This is a dark sort of tale that I have never seen as beautifully written as this. It is elegant and amazing and I just wanted to let you know that you re amazing. Keep it up.
Emma Allison chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That. Was. Wow. I mean it was confusing but ... wow. That's kind of like what the world seems to be slipping into. Insanity. That's deep.
hauntinglybeautiful chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That story was so disturbing in so many ways! But I loved it! It really moved me, to the point that I was in tears. He lobes her in a very strange way. I know it. Your Story was beautiful in a haunting way, just like Draco thinks Hermione is laying dead in the snow. My reaction to this story scared me. I was crying, but I didn't know why. Thank you. Thank you for opening my eyes with your hauntingly beautiful tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
ong wtf

creepy
semantics chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing transition. The first half was like a daze - Draco's brilliant narrarating and perspective on his life... he was really detached. Then in the second half everything is suddenly lucid in a sense. Draco is bloody insane. And he laughs coldly seeing her spilled blood on pure white snow as the most beautiful masterpiece he has ever created.

And Lucius gave up on him, worried his wife will fall to the same state of madness. I'm surprised no one slapped Draco.
Hellaboy chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was creepy...I loved it! :)
FanfictMONSTER chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Holy crap, that was really amazing. This fanfic is truly beautiful, and such a powerful and accurate look into the twisted thoughts of Draco. Congratulations on a work of art. :)
ImBartSimpsonwhothehellareyou chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Such a strong, emotional fic...
ConfusedTeenager chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. Just...wow. I love how you wrote this. It really is a work of art. The emotions, intensity, descriptiveness, yet being vague creates a type of jigsaw gave me are your peaches. Hope you don't mind that I made a poem that has the line 'Your blood makes such pretty designs in the snow' in it a few times. If you could read it for me and tell me what you think of it, that would be awesome! It is the first thing I have ever posted on here. Anywho, I really did love this.
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was really creepy... you need to see a professional therapist
All But Faceless chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Its wierd

poetic

bittersweet

understandable

twisted

and even slightly beautiful

im not sure what to make of it

i think i luck it

~ABF~
liz4eva89 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this. is. simply. AMAZING.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »