Reviews for What fate decided
CrimsonAngel1992 chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
it is great please continue
SesshyGodess chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
you have a really good story but you have some grammatical errors but i really love your story keep up the good work.
InuLemon chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
I really hope you update. Your stories are so good.

Cassie (InuLemon)
InuLemon chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Awesome. Now I'm off to read the next chapter!

Cassie (InuLemon)
rebornchild chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
You need to update, cuz i wanna read more of your'll never get a better reviewer than me...;)
Nigrae Legiones chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
i like it but it is spelt ferrari and porche
babypop101 chapter 2 . 11/12/2004

relle cool

update soon plz

luv ya

Kakashistar11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
hey yuya, can i ask ya a question? well, instead of waiting for the answer...i dont know if you can remember, on on eof scorpioinufan's fics, you made fun of or insulted or whatever you insulted and really was a bitch to my friend Itachi-kun aka Trip machine Survivor...Sam is our friend and at that point, we were in a i think you should back your sorry little ass of of her. k? good...oh and if Sam reads this, im sorry cause i just hate people dissing my hope you get the picture.

Inu-yasha-luver-gurl chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
your story is so cool! whos the romance gonna be between? sesshomaru/kagome? is inu-yasha dating kikyo?

any hoo, IT ROX! good job!

plz check out my stories too!

Naroki chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
that was a good fic! like your others! ha ha ha! i still would expect sesshomaru to be older than naraku...but then again people who hate naraku and like sess like to make sess younger. *SIGH* everyone hates the baboon, oh well, good fic are you gonna update?

-naroki hdugi ugiui the third
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
HEY THERE'S DUDE! THANK YOUS SO VERY MUCH FOR REVIEWING MY FIC! But um...ya know I was very sad when they took you off of ...ya know...I'm starting to get pissed at b/c they fuckin took off my last fic that I just posted like 3 days ago...and I can't post anything until Aug.8th...they suck ass...oh well...ums...oh yeah, this fic seems pretty cool, I'll be looking forward to your next update, luv yaz, byz

Yuki Haitani_~
ghostleaf chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Awesome! _ Way to go, Yuya-san! It appears to be coming along QUITE nicely, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. . I bet I know what the pairrings are...

But I won't spoil the surprise for the other readers!

I was going to read "the play" but I didn't see it... :S