Reviews for What fate decided
CrimsonAngel1992 chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
it is great please continue
SesshyGodess chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
you have a really good story but you have some grammatical errors but i really love your story keep up the good work.
InuLemon chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
I really hope you update. Your stories are so good.

Cassie (InuLemon)
InuLemon chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Awesome. Now I'm off to read the next chapter!

Cassie (InuLemon)
rebornchild chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
You need to update, cuz i wanna read more of your story...lol..You'll never get a better reviewer than me...;)
Nigrae Legiones chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
i like it but it is spelt ferrari and porche
babypop101 chapter 2 . 11/12/2004

update soon plz

luv ya

*~*bev*~*
Kakashistar11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
hey yuya, can i ask ya a question? well, instead of waiting for the answer...i dont know if you can remember, on on eof scorpioinufan's fics, you made fun of or insulted or whatever you did...well..you insulted and really was a bitch to my friend Itachi-kun aka Trip machine Survivor...Sam is our friend and at that point, we were in a fight...so i think you should back your sorry little ass of of her. k? good...oh and if Sam reads this, im sorry cause i just hate people dissing my hope you get the picture.

Ja'ne
Inu-yasha-luver-gurl chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
your story is so cool! whos the romance gonna be between? sesshomaru/kagome? is inu-yasha dating kikyo?

any hoo, IT ROX! good job!

plz check out my stories too!

inu-yasha-luver-gurl
Naroki chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
that was a good fic! like your others! ha ha ha! i still would expect sesshomaru to be older than naraku...but then again people who hate naraku and like sess like to make sess younger. *SIGH* everyone hates the baboon, oh well, good fic are you gonna update?

-naroki hdugi ugiui the third
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
HEY THERE'S DUDE! THANK YOUS SO VERY MUCH FOR REVIEWING MY FIC! But um...ya know I was very sad when they took you off of ...ya know...I'm starting to get pissed at b/c they fuckin took off my last fic that I just posted like 3 days ago...and I can't post anything until Aug.8th...they suck ass...oh well...ums...oh yeah, this fic seems pretty cool, I'll be looking forward to your next update, luv yaz, byz

Yuki Haitani_~
ghostleaf chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Awesome! _ Way to go, Yuya-san! It appears to be coming along QUITE nicely, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. . I bet I know what the pairrings are...

But I won't spoil the surprise for the other readers!

I was going to read "the play" but I didn't see it... :S