Reviews for Serendipity
Cold-Chaos chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
I love it. Its nice and romantic, full of love and hope and comedy. Good work please keep it up!
Forlong chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
A good story. I liked the kiss at the end of this chapter.
Great Detective chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Good story so far, i'm gonna give a guess to how the stories gonna go, either Kim's parents find out or they go on a mission and one of the gets hurt, or they get made fun of at school.

But please suprise me to many stories follow these lines.

Please update soon
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
captainkodak1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
I liked it. It was very nice, as was the final scene. The kissing scene was great, Kim was thinking of how much she was starting to like Ron and Ron was thinking of the cinnamon taste on Kim. LOL. Great story. Ron working in a baby store? Well anything can happen. I imagine Kim's face went as red as her hair. She and Ron are alike in that point, they get flustered about each other. Keep up the good work.
ficticiousgrl chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
as always, i enjoyed it immensely- i am quite clueless however to where this is leading- but as you stated i suppose you want me to be a little unsure, so the fact that I'm still hanging on shows your writing is truly enticing and I can't wait to see how this all folds up and turns out. Keep it going, and soon:) *it blatant terms, i liked the chapter very much:)
draco chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Awesome. Update ASAP
the Desert Fox chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
"Weasel in the Henhouse Ed boy."- Rolf the Son of a Shephard

Well it's an improvement. I wonder is Bonnie jealous of Kim's success or is it something else?

Hmm, one wonders if Kim got the blanket for maybe another reason.

Well at least Ron has gotten a job. Kissing, hmm, step it up. At least when the two start going steady. Something that'll make the tweebs run for cover gagging and shock the parents.

Keep up the good work.
Fuzzie Muzzie chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Well, since I can't sign in...lol.

This is amazingly good, I want an update sooner this time, on the double, too! LOL! I am going all Mr. Barkin on ya, ;)

Lol, anyway, I would love to read a little more discrpition of their...er...moments. Not in a way thats sick of course, but, ya'know what I mean, lol.

Can't wait for more!
Ace Lannigan chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
This is what I get for jumping the gun on saying 'only two chapters?' Four was better than three, I like seeing Monique as being a tad dense about things sometimes.

Update?
ToxicGalaxy chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
I want more, and I want more NOW!

I love this entire plotline! Everything about it! OMG! Please, please, MORE! SOON!
Forlong chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
I love what you did in this chapter. Going on my favorites list.
Forlong chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
What you did with Kim and Ron getting nervous about hugging was hilarious.
captainkodak1 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
No flames here, good to see you back. Looking forward to more. Is Kim going to tell Monique anything that happened with Ron. Does Monique think something is going on? I like Kim going out like she feels and not as some fashion plate all the time.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005