Reviews for Serendipity
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
HeadinCloud chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
as much as i absolutley adore your writing and the story, it was pretty short for a fic that is rarely updated! if you could please please, update soon and more often i would probably be more optomistic. however, i do love your writing and i the story, i just lose interest when updates are so random and spread.
the Desert Fox chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
"They have the nerve to fleece, ME!"-Eddie

In my last review I wrote, pola. However, I meant Polka. A semi-decent chapter. I say that because there was no reference to Ron.

Therefore you deserve to be flamed. (takes out cell phone and dials number) DF: Hello is Ryo there? Yes, nice to here from you to Ryu, now can you put your daddy on the line? Hello Ryo. It's me the Desert Fox. Yes, it's that time again. Yeah, apparently the author wants to be flamed.

I realize you're busy, but it will only take a few minutes. Uh-huh. Okay then. Bye. (Ryo walks in a few minutes later.)

RS: ARMOR OF WILDFIRE TAO JIN! (In an instant the sub-armor appears, followed by the Armor of Wildfire. He takes out the Swords of Wildfire and connects them end to end.) FFLLAARREE UUP NOW! (A large flame shoots out of Ryo's swords and goes everywhere.)

DF: Thanks for your help Ryo, RS: No prob. DF: Mia called, she wants you to pick up dinner on the way home. (Ryo then leaves.)

Well there you have it. You flame.

Keep up the decent work.
Billsmith chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
I really like this story. You should really continue it.
Classic Cowboy chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
whoo hoo! ya back! yay!

Kim and Ron becoming a couple and not even realizing it ... priceless.

don't make us wait so long for the next update pretty please _
the Desert Fox chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Good chapter. Dang, Kim & Ron doing the horizontal pola. That was fast, and they're not even dating. Hmm, I don't think they'd know about what happened. I'd be really surprised if they did.

Keep up the good work. Kim/Ron forever
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 10/29/2004
Ella-629 chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
SQUE! . K/R-NESS! I LOVE IT! YOU ROCK SO HARD :D
Ace Lannigan chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Nice story, a shame it was only two chapters long. I loved, absolutely loved, the birds and bees section. It's a good thing that Kim and Ron found out what you're supposed to do in a sitch like that.

Anyhow, write another story, this one was great.
pattysmells chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
omgosh i really really like this story:) i havent liked a story this much in a VERY long time. normally you can tell if my reviews are simple pleasentries, and this is definatly not one of them. i authentically love this story. and i didnt think it was corny, but than again im a 16 year old girl. i thought it was wonderful! and while i was reading ur story i was listening to my playlist which coincidentally has 'no such thing' on it. so naturally i played it right on cue in the story. it fit so perfectly. it was so sweet! i know i always like long reviews and if you keep up the great chapters you can be sure you will get more. i absolutley love it! It's so sweet, and you dont lay stuff on too thick. im not sure if i can explain what i mean by that, but you make subtle progressions in the story and slowly, with good flow, increase interest at the precisely right time. Update soon, because i am definatley waiting

Kelli:)
the Desert Fox chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
Good chapter. Though there was a lot of sap. Right moving on. Actually, instead of that John Mayer song, I was actually listening to "Nights in White Satin" by DJ Haywood, performed by the Moody Blues. I think that one fits better, but whatever floats your boat.

Keep up the good work. Kim & Ron forever.
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
NoOrDa chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This is great... i hope you put another chapter soon... well keep up the great work... RCW
the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This should be good. For a brief moment I thought Kim was going to kiss Ron in order to get him to go. Well, keep up the good work. Later.
3pper chapter 1 . 8/3/2004