Reviews for Of Things Lost and Found
princetongirl chapter 6 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
I know I am almost a year behind in doing this, but this story is beyond amazing! You are a terrific writer with so much going for you! You have taken one my favorite couples, and have done what I can only dream of writing about! I know it has been forever since you worked on this story, but I hope it has not been the last! If you need any help what so ever, let me know! I want this story to continue, and hopefully one day soon, that just might happen!
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
didi6 chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Great chapter update soon please!
Tzarista chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
great chapter

can't wait for more

what did theresa see?
crims0nasphyxia chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was my mistake as I was trying to scramble for some messages to put on Theresa' machine. It was an accident pure and simple and everything else in the fiction made sense. There is no need to go hostile about it.

Anyways, thanks for most of the reviews.
KiddVideo chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
something doesn't make sense. in the first chapter, pilar dies, yet in chapter 3, she leaves a message on thresa's machine. what happened? did she just miraculously rise from the dead? I know it's fiction, but come on, be consistent and make some sense!
Spillgirl chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
LOVED IT! Theresa and Fox are THE absolute cutest couple! It was really creepy though, because I recently fell in love with "She Will be Loved" by Maroon 5, and as I'm reading this, I'm listening to it! Isn't that weird? Well, I loved it, it's going on my favorites list! Update soon!
Avamaire chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
I love that song! ...And the lead singer... Your story is great. One of my faves.
destructoxgirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Thanks guys!

I love all the reviews. I think I'm blushing. :)

Anyways... yeah, the story is messed up a little bit and you can't get to any of the other chapters from the chapter two page.. so if you want to read chapters three and four, you have to go to chapter one and pick them out of the menu.

Chapter Five is on it's way if my computer will just stop misbehaving.
anon021 chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
So I'm reviewing chapter 2, and really really wanting you to update soon, I finish and voila, 2 new chapters :)

Both were great!
anon021 chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
I never, ever cry but... WOW!

This fic is amazing, please update ASAP :)

I love how Gwen and Theresa got over the past- that needs to happen on the show.

Can't wait for them to meet again.

Just one suggestion: Put TheRox in the summary. I would have found this GREAT story a lot sooner.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
Tzarista chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
great chapters

can't wait for more
LasVegan chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
I feel so bad 4 theresa, very intresting plot, u have to update soon, this is a awesome fic! :)
didi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Poor Theresa that so sad update soon please!