Reviews for One of these nights
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
loved the story!... :)
RiaBlack chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
A great story and a great end.
xxunowhoxx chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
ShalCat-Kitty chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Deserved a second review

I think it was cool how Shalimar and Jesse had planned the whole thing. But I bet they didn’t expect the results they got. Also when Brennan and Emma are sitting
ShalCat-Kitty chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Deserved a second review

Ok again WOW WOW. This review is going to be a little short because I just can’t think of any other way to describe how wonderful this chapter was.
ShalCat-Kitty chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Deserved a second review

Wow wow wow. Is there anything else I can say that will let you know how amazing you are? I really love your description of everything. It’s so amazing. I only wish I could write like that.

When things start to get heated between two of the characters in my story, I find it gets harder to write. It’s like you don’t want your parents to walk into the room and be like oh my god what is my child writing. I don’t know. Maybe when I get a computer in my own room. It will be better.

I also loved how you revealed who it was, with her saying his name. Actually more like panted his name but I really liked it.
Kitty Invictus chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
I think it’s great the way you slowly gave us clues that they had shared powers. It’s also awesome that Adam let them stay together. Maybe Jesse and Shalimar could admit their relationship as well and they could all be one big happy family.

It says the end. If you don’t change your mind. Well this is me asking you to change your mind. For the very last chapter you could fast forward a while and have the two couples’ kids playing together, maybe even working on the mutant x team, or falling in love. I don’t know. I’m sort of obsessed with the idea of life long best friends falling in love.

I love your stories and hopefully I will go back and re read more of them to give you the reviews you diserve.
ShalCat-Kitty chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
Deserved a second review

Wow. That chapter was really tense. I’m so glad I’m rereading this story so I can give it the reviews it needs. Before I didn’t really give much for reviews. Now though I’ve started re reading stories by some of my favorite authors such as yourself and actually reviewing properly.

I’m not sure if I could have guessed who it was at this point, but I don’t really care anymore. Brennan wearing black, isn’t that something to imagine not like it doesn’t happen on the show a lot. I just wish I could be locked in sanctuary with him for a week. Poor Emma it must be so stressful.
ShalCat-Kitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Deserved a second review

Ok. That was a good way to start it off. If I hadn’t read this story before, I may not have been able to guess who the guy was, or if I hadn’t read all your other stories. The first time I read it, I hadn’t seen very many episodes, so I wasn’t able to guess. I think I’m a little glad, because now that I’ve seen every episode there is. I could probably guess that it was Brennan, because he can be more playful than Jesse or Adam.

I think you found the perfect way to isolate them.
Welshy84 chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
Thats it? sequel maybe? :) I loved it
Darkangel chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
I really liked the ending... (nice ending).. could you please write more like this... ps i really like it to read this story!
Breiza chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
I'm anxious to say that your story takes an interesting aspect ant that it's a shame that you stop there. So, I encourage you to continue!
Shiroi Sakura chapter 6 . 12/23/2004
Okay... I must say wow. At first I thought that it was Jesse who would be trapped with her beacuse of the whole computer thing... but i must say that I really liked your story. I think you should leave it as it is, but I do think that you left it open for a sequeal, and i think that you should go down that path. But OMG, I really liked this story. If you do a sequeal please do it soon, because I see alot of possibilities for a new story and I have like a whole mess of ideas following in my head, so please tell me if you will write the continuation to this story. Thanks.
Kitty Invictus chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
I love it so much, you could cut the tension with a very sharp knife. i am absolutely hooked.
Kitty Invictus chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Ok this chapter was a little smutty but it was still respectable in a way that it wasn't completely descriptive. i like the way you can do that with your fics. i can't wait to read the next chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »