Reviews for Clutch of Circumstance
zealousfreak27 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
...and Turlough sat uselessly in the TARDIS the entire time.

I really loved this story. It reminded me of An Unearthy Child, what with the primative culture. Everyone was IC and it was just great.
Univarius chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
Wow, what can I say? This is an excellent story with really, really great characterisation, so much so that I could 'hear' their voices in my head. Your plot is very well structured and has a very good pace. I'm now off to read your other stories. Thank you very much.
dblauvelt chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
I read this story after reading 'Tinged with Red' so i knew what to expect: solid plotting, good description and a true depiction of the fifth doctor/tegan era. Awaiting the next series of Who that i hope you're writing.
KimotoCat chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I printed your story, "Clutch of Circumstance" a while back and read it yesterday. I stayed up late, reading it to the end as I just couldn't let it go. This was a marvellous piece of fiction and I must say that I hope, you will write more very soon.

Please write more, you're good at it! Personalities, characterizations and mood-enhancing descriptions, all of it just flowed together to form a very good and thrilling story. And mind you, I’ve been into pro reviewing, so I know what I am speaking about!

I was very disappointed to learn that you had but this fic on the site, but once I've finished writing this appreciative review, I'll go net-hunting for more. And I’ll return here regularly too. Please, oh please, don’t disappoint me! ;-)

-KimotoCat
warinbabylon chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
Loved this story. I do think that Tegan's responses was true to character. Thank you for putting this up!
warinbabylon chapter 7 . 8/13/2004
I'm loving the great tension that's building here and am eagerly waiting for another great chapter from you. The characterizations are wonderful!
nescient chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
I like the flashlight battery ploy - very clever. I am continuing to enjoy this story. It's very well written and well paced, keeping my interest. I love the way you emphasize Tegan's strong points without glossing over her flaws. I like how you portray her as someone who may grumble a lot under normal circumstances, but who will soldier on in a crisis with no complaints. I'm also enjoying the camaraderie you've developed between her and the Doctor; they work well together here. I do have to snicker at the thought of poor Turlough stuck away in the TARDIS. He always seems to be side-lined. Thank you for updating so frequently. My only regret about going on vacation next week is that I might miss new chapters :-).
warinbabylon chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Great story! I can't wait to see the rest of it.
nescient chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Great job! This story is well-written and intriguing. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.