Reviews for Haldir's Here
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
Moonbeam, my cat, us like that... He trips you, then blames you for it, but the next time you see him, he's just as friendly. And Cield just needs some sympathy.
BlackFawn chapter 160 . 10/17/2015
It's overr. D: Going to read the sequel.
BlackFawn chapter 141 . 10/16/2015
Okay, what? Isnt Florien Cields unborn child? Did time go by? Just.. what?
BlackFawn chapter 140 . 10/16/2015
Wow, they really need to get their .. selves together. This fic is kind of going downhill.
BlackFawn chapter 137 . 10/16/2015
Why are they laughing like idiots, when Legolas could be out there dying?

Everyone is a bit crazy in this story. Except Haldir and Cields girlfriend.
BlackFawn chapter 76 . 10/16/2015
Wait.. I thought legolas WAS three. Or four physically/mentally 0.o I mean, you wrote he was a baby and toddler.

and I'm trying to like Cield.. but he's such a psyco. seriously should be locked up or exiled for tormenting Legolas..
Guest chapter 129 . 5/17/2015
since when is illiendal as old as the twins?!
Guest chapter 127 . 5/16/2015
who untied haldir? just wondering... you never said...
Guest chapter 121 . 5/12/2015
oh, goodness.
Guest chapter 112 . 5/12/2015
jealousy runs rampant in that family... brothers turn on each other and father doesn't notice... and none of the children feel self-worth because none of them can see how much they're loved and it leads to disaster...
Guest chapter 110 . 5/11/2015
well at least you rescued Thranduil. little Legolas is quite the biter, huh? haldir's brothers are gonnaask what mauled his wrists when he gets home.
Guest chapter 108 . 5/11/2015
y'know, glass cuts are like papercuts times twenty-five. and as for Thranduil's culinary skills... no comments.
Guest chapter 106 . 5/11/2015
sooooooo... where are the llamas? having a nice quiet winter hanging out in the stable before spring when Legolas is sure to want to ride?
Guest chapter 99 . 5/11/2015
that baby is gonna have a fun afternoon- OH YES IT WILL BE AN ENTIRE AFTERNOON BELIEVE ME IT TAKES A LOT TO CATCH A BABY WHO DOESN'T WANT A BATH!- running from his big brother!
Guest chapter 98 . 5/11/2015