Reviews for Haldir's Here
wenduo chapter 15 . 2/17
Oww my xD i'm glad i didn't sit on a chair. Haha poor Celeborn just trying to help and got slapped
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awwwww elfing legolas its the cutest thing ever!
dstr6uy8i chapter 160 . 1/19/2011
AWWWWW! It's OVER! It was almost like a friend for the day; and it took me ALL day to finish it too! But it was beautiful and I love it!
dstr6uy8i chapter 100 . 1/19/2011
("Once upon a time Haldir ate an elfling..."

"I DID NOT!" Haldir snapped as he entered the room.) I laughed outloud when I read that! Where did it come from? Random, but I'd like to hear the rest of that story!
dstr6uy8i chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
(Haldir knew at once he would need to diet when he returned to Lothlorien.)

That was a priceless line!
dstr6uy8i chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Ahhhhhhh, the days when we believed our parents' names were Mommy and Daddy! I love seeing Haldir sweet side! It's going to take me some time to get through the whole story, but it will be worth it! Hilarious!
i love all yaoi chapter 27 . 11/26/2009
You have a great stroy here it is hyper funny I LOVE IT!
A.G chapter 160 . 1/6/2009
This was an amazing story. Very funny, and sad. Thank You!
Tari Surion chapter 160 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful story can't wait to read the ones the come after this.

Hope to keep reading more of your wonderful work,

*Tari,
Tari Surion chapter 155 . 11/11/2008
Man, this took so long to read and I couldn't wait for the ending, and yet now, I don't want it to end.

Just a little left to read, can't wait to move to your next stories.
Tari Surion chapter 119 . 11/10/2008
AWESOME!
Tari Surion chapter 80 . 11/9/2008
"Where is Legolas?" Yes Thranduil, that's a wonderful question, I think we all owuld like to know, but I guess I'll just have to keep reading to find out.
Tari Surion chapter 34 . 11/8/2008
OMG! I'm really not soposed to be laughing, because the previous day I was sick, so now I'm in pain, but then it's good pain from laughing. Though I have to take pain reliever now lol.

*Tari,
Tari Surion chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
This was a wonderful humorious chapter, though throughout the flashback you made Haldir's brothers be Rumil and 'Orophil' in the begining when Haldir said his brother's names where Rumil and 'Orophin', was that a mistake? Or was that deliberate?
cosmicmaiden chapter 30 . 7/18/2008
I have been reading this story but have forgotten to comment! I adore every single thing about this and little Legolas is so cute!