Reviews for Revenge!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 24 . 7/29/2006
Hey! After God knows how long of Katrina induced lack of internet, I FINALLY review! That was pretty cool how Barogen turned out to be a girl...and I liked the fact that Wakka actually had enough intelligence to wear a cup. Anyway, update whenever, and I'll be sure to read it! _
ruderevived chapter 23 . 5/11/2005
this story is great i love it and i am going to read it again even. i have put it in my c2 archive and am proud to have it in there and in fact i would like you to join the staff of my Final Fantasy C2 called Phoenix Down. it is dedicated to only Final Fantasy and has a great archive of stories and has a staff comprised of many writers that are renown and fantastic writers. you reviewed one of my stories a while ago and i finally got to reading your story. so i have sent you the invitation please accept it would be greatly appreciated.

-RudeRevived
Ayuka86 chapter 23 . 5/6/2005
sweet
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 23 . 5/4/2005
Woohoo! UPDATES! Sweet battles, especially the magic battle between Lulu and Mika! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Master, Chief, and Arbiter asked me to inform you that Tidus vs. Predator is back. :D
Ryden and Xephfyre chapter 22 . 4/22/2005
Well... pretty nice fight scene, but this review is to alert you to our comeback. That's right, Tidus vs. Predator is back! Please review our story! I beg of you!
i luv ffx chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
this is so cool i lik how thers lots of fiting cuz i like the fiteing plz plz plz rite more
Gavroche chapter 22 . 3/3/2005
I REVIEWED AND I LIKE THE FIC, HURRAY! :)
Gavroche chapter 15 . 3/3/2005
Well it's a good fic and I like it. There's my review so Leave Me Alone, Dammit!
Gavroche chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
Tidus got drunk, hahahaha!
Gavroche chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
So he burned a bush and snuck up behind Yuna...? Damn, he's crazy...
Gavroche chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
Okay, okay, I'll "REVIEW DAMMIT" Uhh... so this is my review and uh... I reviewed now, bye
Ayuka86 chapter 22 . 3/3/2005
violent! i'm enjoying this. please update soon.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 22 . 3/2/2005
Yay! You killed Fat Bastard (aka Kinoc) again! *glomps you, then Auron* Woohoo! First O'aka, and now him! You ROCK! Oh, and are Auron and Paine gonna end up pairing up, or something? Well, it was another great chapter, and I'll be looking out for more!
Iron-Bomb chapter 8 . 2/9/2005
They day before they left everybody was completely busy, running here and there. The total group consisted of Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, Lulu, Wakka, Kimahri, and Paine. Wakka's kids stayed with a few of the not They Alex. God. Idiot
Ayuka86 chapter 21 . 1/7/2005
update soon! it's getting really really good!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »