Reviews for Written in the Stars
Shruthi laya chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I cried. I swear this fanfic will always be close to my heart. It's beautiful :') It had.. the right amount of feels and.. I just can't. :')
Thanks for writing this. Thanks a lot!
9025709621590 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh this is so adorable. I love it. You have a lovely writing style that makes the sections flow easily from one into another, and I couldn't find any spelling/grammar issues. Argh. This was just so cute. And you've developed the relationships well, and everyone's characterized right. DAMN YOU AND YOUR PERFECTION.
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is amazing :)

And thats not a phrase that I tend to throw around lightly, well done xo
ConsultingTimeLordIn221B chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I immensely enjoyed this :) it was such a good character study of remus but just to tell you, i don't think it should be rated k because of the language lol. other than that, i LOVED this and i love your stories! :)
chrisspiration chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
OK. I can’t believe this story has only 13 reviews. It is so great and so deep and so full of emotions! I can really tell you that I loved it. You can write like a real author and can make the reader *feel* the story.

The plot was awesome, Remus and Lily being best friends. Remus being really overprotective and then a James and Lily story told by someone else’s point of view? Super original.

By the end of the story I was crying. Really, I promise. And not from sadness or happiness…but just because. I can truly, deeply, tell you that I loved it.

Love,

Ale
luvLJfics4ev chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This was a great ending and story! And I really hope you do write a story with sirius's thoughts!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I really like the idea of a series! I think it could be very interesting and fun!

This was such a sweet story. It's exactly like Remus would be. I think that he WOULD be that protective of her. It's completely in-character.

Great Job!
Saranya chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I thought you might want to know that electricity doesnt work in Hogwarts...there's too much magic in the air. You said that the lights kept flickering on and off when there was a storm.
bookluver1515 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
i really enjoyed this story
Kaeberlily chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
wow, I think that story took me close to an hour to read (maybe a little more). Anyways I really liked the new perspective that you put this story in. It was cool to read it trough James eyes, but it makes me kinda sad because Remus doesn't have anybody at the moment. Well anyways I really liked that and now that my eyes are going cross-eyed I think I'm gonna stop reading for the night...and probably go to sleep. hehe :)

good writing!
holyheartbreak chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
That was the longest one-shot I have ever read, and it took me a very very VERY long time to read it.

And it was totally worth it )

I've never read a one-shot about Lily and James in a POV besides said couple or Sirius. I've never really ever read a fic that focused that much on Remus at all. But this one was great, so it was totally worth my time!

Judy
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I've been reading this for the past half an hour and I'm blown away.

That was have I read something like this and from some one elses PoV other then my perverbial Lily and James'.

I think your portrayal of Remus,of them ALL was very acurate and I couldn't stop thinking that during reading.

I loved it,truly to pieces and well done for writing such an amazing piece such as had everything I could ask for and more.

Definatly one for my faves...(if I can fit more in lol)

Lady F
Gina chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wow. I mean, that's all I really have to say. I really like one-shot fics because I don't get a lot of time to read fanfics but when I read this I suddenly realized just how much I love taking the time to read them. I get the feeling that you TRULY know Remus' character *deeply* with this story. You went deep into his soul and were able to really characterize his friendship with Lily. I really feel like i KNOW Remus...this story honestly came alive.

Keep up the good work!
REMUS LOVER chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
OMIGOD! I absolutely
pInKpIlLo6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aww I loved that. At the end I cried, I know thats pathetic but it really was good. Ahh I need a tissue!