Reviews for Whispered Screams
We missed you!
a chapter 46 . 7/9
i check back in every year or so for an update and i was also excited to see a new chapter ! so excited to see how things will all wrap up.
C chapter 46 . 7/6
So glad I found your account again! I remember reading your work, "Whispered Screams" many years ago, up to maybe around a chapter in the low twenties before it seemed like the story wad on an indefinite hold. SO glad to see you've come back to it, and that I was able to find your account once more! Definitely have interest in this story!
Been following since the noiresensus days. Thanks for writing. I've always had a soft spot and love for this story.
emeryn.ro chapter 46 . 6/6
You're back! Thank you!
Koneko-neechan chapter 46 . 6/2
I've been following this story since I was in high school, and now, I'm a week from being 33. I decided to check on it today, and couldn't read it hours ago, but, was excited to see it had updated. I'm so glad to know that you were okay, and nothing happened to you! It's been a worry on the back of my mind for years now, that something, possibly Covid-related, had struck. Looking forward to seeing the end of this beautifully written masterpiece!
SxS Fan chapter 46 . 6/2
You're back!

All the emotions. OMG.
I have been following this story since I completed your other masterpiece.
I check back every year to see if it has been completed. I do hope this story will have an ending.
Take care.
Hi there,
Just came back here, but still no update. :( Are you going to finish this splendid story?
Don't leave us readers hanging.
Soubara
I’ve been reading this since 2004 and am still just as eager for you to finish this! :)
Squall Leonhart chapter 45 . 8/26/2023
Still waiting, and hoping you are okay...
Please Come Back chapter 45 . 4/6/2023
When will my favorite author come back from war I'd sell my soul for an update but I hope you're doing well!
Squall chapter 44 . 1/29/2023
Still coming back and waiting... Really worried about you, hope you are still around. 3
Guest chapter 45 . 1/23/2023
Come back! We need to know!
Ello chapter 1 . 1/10/2023
Reread this again and hoping that there will be an update this year :)
1,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »