Reviews for Denial Ain't Just River in Egypt
Violet4012 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awwwww... Poor Leo! Don't worry Leo! You'll get someone! Hint hint... XD just kiddin
Person I love th chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
at pharase.
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed this! I've always felt bad for the turtles in that sense... How they can't really have a type of relationship with humans like that... :/ Great writing :)
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love this! It is so cute how Raph tries making Leo feel better! OMG is there a part 2?!
guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I believe the term is sexual tension, not frustration. Nice deal of angst and unrequited love.
And yes Raph, you ARE the reigning king of angst.
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Really well done.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That...was really sad... Beautifully written. My heart ached for Leo when he asked Raph about the pain. Amazing work.
Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
aw...poor Leo.
Tink17 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Excellent story! It's great to see Leo and Raph connecting as brothers, and not just with their weapons. Thanks for sharing!
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hey, how come Leo and Raph get all the "moments" at the keyboards of fanfic writers when it comes to brotherly love? Not that it's a bad thing... ;)

I'm kind of surprised that it was Leo, rather than Raph or Donny, who was hung up on April, but I guess someone needed to try something different for a change. Can't help but pity all four of them, actually...Mikey says he loves being a turtle, but there must be times when being a turtle isn't so great for any of these four brothers... _

Good job!
Xchatology Epithymia chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very brittersweet, but still good.
dis is unsown chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Damn. That broke my heart too.

Poor Leo.

Your stories hurt sometimes. :)
PrettyMistakes chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh my! That was so sweet and beautiful! I loved it! Brilliant work!
Lisardo chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow, beautifully written! And so true to life. Poor guys, I feel so bad for them. Interesting that Raph had a secret crush and relationship with this girl. But hey it could happen. I wrote a similar story on here, 'cept it was Donny who had a thing for a girl and deep down he knew it couldn't continue, and that stung bad.
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aw, how sweet and sad! poor Leo adn Raph too! great job writing this though!