Reviews for Ocean Girl - A New Beginning
Sarah chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I love it please right more
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
you history is great i like it
Krystalslazz chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
great story so far. are you going to update its been 10 years...

i'll definitely look fwd to an update.
Emperor Andross chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Good Story so far, just three real things of note,

1 is how do Winston and Dianne know so much about a station that they've never been on?

2 I believe that there should have been a few more people to welcome them aboard.

& 3, it that in Australia, Typhoons and Hurricanes are known as "Tropical Cyclones".
AylaElphabaMidna chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Hey, this is a cool story so far! Each section (separated by the asterisks) feels like a scene from an actual episode.

Just one thing-I think Jason's family should have had a more shocked reaction to his announcement about wanting to get married.
liasongh chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
I love it. Are you going to finish it? update soon.
Kat chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Please continue this story! I loved Ocean Girl when it was on TV - and I'm so sorry that they cancelled it. I'm looking for the DVD...Excellent writing and you have a great knowledge of the characters and storyline!
Lea G chapter 8 . 5/17/2004
I read your whole story and I really loved it and I'm axious to find out about the wedding and brett and mera not to mention charley's part in the wedding.
Lea G chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
you are my life saver litteraly, I'm new to this site having been told about it by a friend. Anyhow I used to faithfully watch ocean girl every day when I was 10 yrs old and I had thought about it everyday since it was canceled and I am now fifteen yrs old . I've been very upset at the Disney channel for canceling it I even wrote them letters asking if they didn't want the show if they could send it to me. THANK YOU So Much
Laseri chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
That was really amazing! I've always had my suspicions about Jason's and Neri's feelings for each other, and this story brought to life what, in my opnion, would be the most likely ending. I would absolutely love to see it actually happen in the series. It's actually better than some of the episodes I've seen. No wonder you copyrighted it! If you are ever inspired to do so, I'd love it if you wrote out the joining ceremony-I have a feeling you would do that exceptionally well. As for the characterisation, well-I could almost hear them saying the dialogue! And I loved Winston's saying, it's exactly the kind of thing he would say. The only problem is that Ocean Girl is an Australian show and in your fic, the boys address their mother as "Mom" rather than the Australian "Mum" used in the series. Other than that, the whole thing is absolutely brilliant! Update soon, please!
hesirll chapter 8 . 6/24/2003
Oh i really love this fic, tho it wa a bit confusing at the start as Englands only half way through the fourth season. The whole wedding thing was a bit fast tho, most ppl ask a girl out before gettin to that bit. Anyway keep writing.
mmcandygoodness chapter 8 . 3/26/2003
I LOVE OCEAN GIRL AND I LOVE THIS FIC PLEASE PELASE PLEASE COME BACK WITH THE END AND MORE!
ScifiGameCrazy chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
I LOVE IT! It is true to the show and I hope to see more from you.
mystdiablo chapter 1 . 9/27/2001