Reviews for Torches
Vie chapter 5 . 4/1
I like the story and I gotta say you have all their characteristics down. So, Angel 2.0 is happening again with these six and Cordy's still the seer. I hope they can eventually find Angel.
Vie chapter 1 . 4/1
So far so good! I love Gunn and Spike is one of my favorite vamps. So, he and Gunn together is going to be nothing but witty comebacks and hilariousness. Cordy's alive? Gunn thinks something's off us his memories are jumbled, this is going to be interesting!
doodlechick12 chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Ha! Spike taking Illyria to get a lapdance; now that's priceless. I can't wait for the next chapter!
miscellaneous dude chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
there's probably a million others things you could be doing right now but please do not abandon this story. this is possible the most on point characterization i've ever read and it's believable. trust me, you have a winner here and i hope that you finish it.
nghtykttyksss chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I thought this was really good. I especially thought your dialogue and actiond were very "in the nature of the characters". I hope you finish it soon, and that it isn't just abandon.
Drake-Azathoth chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Very nice story thus far. I really love the Spike-Illyria interaction, you seem to have their characters dead-on and they're hilarious. This particular cast makes for some genuinely brilliant dialogue.

Curious as to what the whole 'noble soul, hell' thing means, but it should also be interesting.
zeeke chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
I really like this story so far! It's humorous and angsty and hopeful and all that good stuff. I envy how well you write Illyria. You got her down. Not that you fall short on anyone else.

Can't wait to see what happens! Especially since in this newest chapter you gave me hope Wesley (my favorite character) will be back! And maybe we'll get to see Angel again?
xpoisonedxangelx chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Awesome story, really can't wait for a review.

I think you're doing a great job on the post NFA bit. Having Faith and Xander there, definate bonus.

Love how you have Spike and Xander going at it like that.

Keep it up, wanna see an update!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
The interaction between Spike and Illyria in this story has me in stitches. It's awesome. This story is just great anyway, but Illyria just...yeah. Her oral fixation is priceless. Spike's comment about her chewing on the cell phone, her chewing on Faith's Poe CD, eating the banana and the peel. Hehehe. The tone is nice, the characters are fun, and I'm quite intrigued. Please update soon. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 10/7/2005
Great story. Get Angel out of hell, he deserves better. it'd be great if Wesley could come back...

On the 'not caling'-Angel called Giles asking for help when Fred was dying, and was refused-I can't blame him for never calling Giles or any Scooby after that -
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 4/2/2005
Ah - great chapter! I love Illyria's comments: "incongruently" is such a great word. And then Cordelia's explanation of how they looked on the subway lol! The crash and giggles from Xander and Faith's room was brilliant too. Hope to see more soon!
Ghostdraconi chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
How I love this story, Let me count the ways:

1. No Wesley (used to like him, grew to hate him)

2. Illyria (Best new character on the show)

3. Cordelia (Best person on the show)

4. No Fred (I loved Fred but she was useless in the final season. Illyria made her interesting again.)

I like how the story is progressing. I'm also glad that the gang ran into the Buffy Characters that I could still stand (namely anyone but Buff, Andrew and Willow-sue). I hope they rescue Angel but I'm happy with the way your story is progressing. Hope to read more soon.
Darklight chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Great new part, Cordy asking for all her memories, yikes.

Keep the chapters coming
zzilly14 chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Yeah, you've updated! You've got me hooked, I can't wait for more!
Wesfan1234 chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
I'm really glad you decided to pick this story up again. I absolutely love your Cordelia. Bringing her back into the story really made a difference. This seemed like I was actually watching an episode. Good going. If you can, I'd really like to see more chapters. I know how hard it is when the muse isn't working the way you want it to.