Reviews for When It Alteration Finds
Windspiel chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
oh, I love this story... you managed to do it without too much kitsch, and very realistic (I liked Peter much and you showed their personalities so brilliant and everything...)- thanks!
Mandanza chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Truly cute and funny. Sorry, don't know what else to say but that right now.

I'll definitely read more of your works.
TheDeathChamber chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Pretty, cute stuff.
FlamencoPenguin chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
yay! your remus is quite lovely as the 'wry best friend' turned boyfriend. they are oh so cute together, but not sickeningly so. also, sirius' confession is unique and truly very...sirius. nice job
funscone chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Hehe... I can review again cos I didn't make a signed review... moahahahahaha... Love it still...
Kyrissaean chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
wonderful

I know i am not an r/s but i can pretend, any romance is good for me as long it isnt completely against everything i believe or if i want to keep my food in my stomach. Did that make any sense at all? I suspect not.

Anyway, yes i can see me and you in the place of remus and sirius when they are in the pensieve the first time (thought i have better clarify that). I don't know whether that is a good or bad thing or whether that is just conceit or delusion on my part. who knows.

oh and i also liked the drowing i cant swim you dont have to part.

very funny.

As always Katy dear, you have outdone yourself.

May the banter continue.
Ninjette chapter 4 . 8/28/2004
I read the first two chapters of this here on , really liked it then was overjoyed to find the concluding two pieces in the MWPP FQF archive recently. I thought this story was so well done that I thought it would be horribly selfish of me not to tell you. You gave Peter guts, which was lovely. The interaction between Sirius and Peter was probably actually my favourite thing here, Sirius wasn't out and out mean to Peter but he was hardly a *good* friend to him. And Remus was pretty cool too.

What didn't I like? That it took me so long to track down the last two parts.
beady chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
yay! it was cute! i love it! you're such an amazing author! i shower you with praise! *showers*

as for fics that need finishing, i guess that the ones i'm most interested on are "the black mage" (which was really good, but i'd understand if you didn't want to continue it) and "nosce to ipsum" (which must get finished! not finishing is unforgivable!). erm... yeah. anyway, you kick major $$, so keep writing anyway.

*leaves before sounding like MORE of an idiot*
asianbubbles123 chapter 4 . 8/27/2004
Aw...this is such a wonderful fic! D
Obviously Oblivious chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Absolutely lovely.
chimerical chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Such a nice ending. Who said the last line, "For you: anything"? I wasn't certain as to who said it, though the identity doesn't matter much.
Iniga chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
Hi! Well, last part and you didn't disapoint. If you have any need for it, my email is . I thought that was on my profile somewhere. Oh well, I'll have to add it. Anyway, my non-shipping is basically for my writing. I don't mind reading a good fic with romance. Hey, I love Sirius and Remus and want them to be happy. If they're happy together, so much the better!

My favorite thing about this story is the light, joking thread throughout. Sure, there's some nervousness and soul-searching, but overall it's not dark. After OOTP was published, it because much too rare to find a story that capitalized on the wit and mild satire that are one of the strengths of JKR's writing. But I think you managed it.

A few specifics: "You have such a dubious morality." "Thank you." Peter and Isabella's sad looks, LOL! :-)
LBx chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Cute ending! Tehe, Remus kissing Pete was a nice touch, and I'm sure Sirius will bring it up in the future to tease, hm? Great ending, but I would have loved to see more of Pete re-adjusting. But ah well, it had R/S slash, so I can't complain, lol. Keep writing!
paddle-without-boat chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I loved this story! Such a great premise and well-written. I only wish it had been longer... Ah, but it was really good! _
Fantome chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
I loved the scene where Sirius finds out Remus kissed Peter. Very cute!

I love the idea that the switching was done by such a simple spell. Snape would love the idea of that because of how much it shows them up.

Great ending! Peter didn't get dumped, and Remus and Sirius realized they loved each other. Very well done!

Very unique, great story!