Reviews for From the Moon and Through the Gate
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 8 . 1/8
Hehe this is awesome.
wildirishrose31 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I really am enjoying this story. However im disappointed that nothing further has been written in a few years. Is there anyway you could continue the story and finish it?
Venusa20 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Is it abandoned
Angel-Rias chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Are you going to continue this? Its really good.
wildirishrose31 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
When are you going to update this story? I love what I've read and want more.
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Uhhhhh huh whoa! Wow, that was so awesome and great story I ever read. Took my breathe away, why don't ya! Me love it. Please keep going and don't rush. I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and relax focus, please.
nancy chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
please write another chapter soon this is very interesting and i want to know what happens next.
nancy chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Please update it as I would love to read the rest of the story. Thanks.
rose chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
I love the story, and I think you should keep going. I am dying to know what happens next.
cindy chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Love this tory so far, I wish it would be updated more often.
Rose chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
Love this tory so far, I wish it would be updated more often. Can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you.
Purrskitty6 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
RD chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
This is a wonderful story so far. I'm impressed by all the details and the strength of the SM characters. Please update it as I would love to read the rest of the story. Thanks.
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Good story.
Please continue.
Ravenclaw-Girl28 chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
WICKED!

Are you going to update this again? It's got me hooked and when I came to the end of this chapter I nearly cried when I saw that there was no chapter 9. I hope you regain your inspiration for this story!